Free Character Transfers for Burning Crusade Classic Realms

Relax guys, the servers that handle transfers probably just haven’t been updated for Daylight Savings.

1 Like

So they’re an hour behind?

Strange it worked for me. First I logged in and went to the character. Didn’t see it at first so I entered the world. After backing out, I could then see it. All I had to do was push delete, exit uninstall. “You’re character has been successfully transferred to earth”. Nice! You’re welcome.

1 Like

It’s not working. Store still shows $25 for a transfer.

3 Likes

I wonder how many people are paying the 25$ thinking it will be refunded or something after the fact.

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was true, it’s a joke about general incompetence.

How do these work? I’m only getting the usual paid transfer option, I’m on Deviate Delight.

1 Like

Yup, same for me…like most everyone else on Skeram I’m bailing with two characters. Followed all of the steps right up to where they want to charge me $25.00. WTF Blizzard?

Maybe they realized they screwed up again. No pve xfers? Why low to high when it should be low to medium. They really should just merge servers, but that is too hard for the all mighty Blizzard.

1 Like

Have your mail in rebates ready!

Please allow Alliance-Fairbanks to transfer too, it’s a ghost town. thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Chill they’re busy walking out of the offices :wink:

4 Likes

“For $25, it’s practically free!”

1 Like

lol, right? Seriously, people in chat on Deviate Delight are talking about how “I got to keep my name” and “come join us we moved here” but I have no option for free at all.

I’d assume most of these characters stuck on these realms are alts of people who’ve long since moved to the high pop. I’m happy to finally get my classic character moved.

guys ffs atleast they are somewhat recognizing the problem. if you don’t like their decision then quit or pay to transfer like everyone else.

Well, in my case it’s my main and my alts lol. Still no option other than “choose payment method.”

Please explain to me how they (Blizzard) are “somewhat recognizing the problem” when they are offering free transfers but still trying to charge you $25.00. Why would I pay $25.00 for something that they (Blizzard) said was going to be NO CHARGE?

3 Likes

I wasn’t even going to bother replying lol. “Just give them more money for what they said was free.”

It’s not out yet, just wait dude jeez.