Free Character Moves Started Wednesday at 11:00 a.m. PDT

Doesn’t mention any level restrictions. So does that mean I can move my level 1 bank alt as well?

1 Like

You can move anyone you want from one server to the one you’re allowed to move to. I transferred 2 to Earthfury on the day it opened.

2 Likes

No level restrictions, I was able to move my lv 1 from Stalagg to Heartseeker.

1 Like

Heartseeker has the same problem. It’s growing everyday and more guilds are moving/being created, but Faerlina has a 4k queue at the moment which means people aren’t moving.

1 Like

it does have a que, i’ve got a character on there, it’s just that the que isn’t big as a lot of servers out there

It’s how the world work. Everyone always complains about the sht that is the most popular thing to complain bout to get their upvotes, karma or whatever. Once layering is removed in a few weeks, ppl are going to btch about how blizzard did nothing.

1 Like

They need to allow all servers to move to Earthfury or Heartseeker, etc. so friends who are scattered across multiple realms can all choose a server and play together. These restrictions are deterring people from moving. Blizzard is playing it too safe as usual like they did thinking 6 servers were enough on launch day.

5 Likes

I think that some of you folks are mistaken on this. Blizzard has stated that layers have no effect on the capped number of players in a realm. If you have 20 layers or only one layer, the number of people able to play remains the same.

In other words, turning the layers off will not increase queue times. It will, however, greatly increase the density of players within any particular zone.

6 Likes

2000 and 40min wait on my server 7pm PST

1 Like

Heartseeker is currently “low” on the population column, but is very much alive. Join us!

5 Likes

Kromkrush doesn’t have extended queues. Why is there a free transfer for us? It’s the right population.

My guild (Solidarity - Heartseeker) has over 120 folks in it. I see lots of other guild names out there.

They’re probably preparing for the reduction/removal of layers and lowering the player cap.

1 Like

They should have been more aggressive day 1 with the super overpopulated realms with a stance of “This server is CLOSED until X amount of people transfer to another realm”.

They want the population on high realms to spread out a little to prepare for when they remove layers, it’s not just about queues.

4 Likes

I get the old idea of no moving from PVE to PvP but I made a mistake and started on pve for my friends, and I miss world pvp. So this sucks. I will stay on Pagle.

So people will make a decision to transfer soon and not just wait until some random time in the future.

Also, guilds are less likely to get unexpectedly split.

Excellent! Thank you.

1 Like

They need to be increasing the cap if anything.
Not only does the realm not have a queue, but I rarely see more than a handful of people in each zone!
For a realm that apparently has too many people on it, I’m not sure where they all are!?
Guess they are still really low level or something.

Probably.

I’m still trying to break level 30.

1 Like