Free Character Moves for this Region - October 17

Yeah

I’d rather constantly fight the same 5v5 on a balanced small server than a 50v5 on an unbalanced

I regret making my Rogue on Kirtonos, but at least I’m only like level 15 with it,

Why not Westfall?? We are still layered !

remember guys, we don’t know what we want, we didn’t really want classic wow in the first place. We obviously don’t know what we are talking about even though we are the ones actually playing. I find it hard to leave decent criticism or even to bother to talk about a solution when plenty have already said what should be done but it seemingly falls upon deaf ears.

3 Likes

Is there any idea why you can’t transfer from Kromcrush to Earthfury yet?

2 Likes

Just hold tight. They have to realise the faction imba needs to be resolved somehow
eventually.

Heartseeker needs more horde. Do it quickly, i am getting impatient already.
Only way to get to a dungeon is to die our way there because there are no horde to fight back.

1 Like

No, what they need to do is while these transfers are available, implement faction ratio queues.

1 Like

blizzard can u stop being amazing… people wanted to be able to transfer servers from one coast to the other and you guys did just that… you guys are truly amazing… im hesitant to make the move but u guys do listen to your customers sometimes some people just want too much… thank you blizz!!!

1 Like

My server is on that list as a “from” yet the shop button does not appear?

Is this all done?

1 Like

You can still do that, “mr adult”

Make it faction specific or else you’re going to cause the faction imbalance even worse on PvP servers with large, imbalanced populations.

1 Like

On a side note;

It drives me nuts whenever I see someone complain about faction imbalance and having the desire for WPvP.

You are part of the problem. If you really wanted WPvP you would have rolled alliance knowing full well everyone else was going to roll horde.

Just sayin.

1 Like

This character has existed since name reservations. I didn’t know there was going to be a major faction imbalance on this server until weeks in.

Also, it won’t matter as long as blizzard keeps making decisions that increase faction imbalance.

Faction imbalance is 100% Blizzard’s own fault. They’re the ones enabling this by refusing to make ANY efforts to correct for it. Stop trying to blame individual players like you can do something alone.

Or if you really want to play that game, stop blaming people who have stayed put, and blame the people fleeing from imbalanced servers. Specifically the alliance who moved from servers like Herod to fresh servers like Arcanite Reaper.

1 Like

I haven’t logged it with census, but I do manual /who on Heartseeker. During prime time there are usually between 1500-1600 horde online. Let’s say there are 2200 alliance on prime time and 1500 horde. That is a ~59/41 ally favored split.

That’s actually good news in my eyes if it’s accurate, because the way people talk it should be a lot worse. You should run an ally census during prime time tonight and let me know the results. I can do the same

You didn’t know?

I could have told ya.

All the PvPers typical roll horde for racials. And all PvE’rs roll alliance. It was that way for Vanilla and the memo’s been out for 15 years now.

And if you really REALLY truly wanted WPvP you can always faction switch or reroll, taking matters into your own hands and owning your game play experience.

But I’m guessing you won’t. Even if Blizzard offered free faction swapping.

Nope. I left Skeram as horde because it was horde dominated, and went to Heartseeker which was supposedly a 55/45 split at the time. So did a lot of other people. Now it is imbalanced on Heartseeker. Lots of people want a balanced wpvp

1 Like

Back on topic though…why is my server on the list yet the shop button doesn’t show up?

Has blizzard commented on this?

1 Like

Nope. You couldn’t have. You had no way of predicting which servers would have what imbalance. Nobody but Blizz could do that.

Skip the hyperbole. The difference is a few percent at best. That’s fine.

Problems arise when blizzard deliberately takes action to exacerbate a small imbalance until there’s a problem.

I rolled where I did with a guild and had my friends roll there too. Want me to reroll? Ok, I’m going to need pretty huge incentives, so I can get the whole guild to move. Otherwise you’ve given me no reason to take that course of action.

And no, ME rerolling won’t help. By the time I reroll and get back to 60, the alliance side will have shrunk even more dramatically.

I don’t actually care much about WPvP. Anyway, it still exists for now even on servers like Herod.

If Blizzard stops allowing the alliance to flee, it’ll continue to exist. If they offer free transfers that aren’t faction specific, the server imbalance will get worse and worse.

It’s not up to me to make this decision. It’s 100% on Blizzard.

Keep blaming the players like a typical forum idiot. If blizz keeps going like this, all of the alliance players will flee, and we’ll have 95/5 and 5/95 ratios on most servers.

1 Like

Also, of the 1500ish horde I’ve seen online many times during prime time, I forgot to mention that no more than 300-400 of those online are lvl 60. Not even one night. So Heartseeker still has a lot of lvling horde. And or alts

2 Likes

I can probably take a census with the addon around 7 tonight, give or take an hour.