Free Character Moves for this Region - October 17

Thank you for the info.

Did you use the addon mentioned in this thread or do it manually?

I’d like to conduct one for Heartseeker.

For Horde I could probably just ask in World and could the 7 unique names, but I’d like to get an idea of roughly where it’s at for the ratio.

I used the addon but you must use the hotkey or click the ManualWho button… many, many times.

It’s the first and last time I’ll do this on a huge server like Herod. It took me about 40 minutes sitting there clicking the button over and over again.

If you run it on Horde, I’ll run it on Alliance right now.

CensusPlusClassic is the addon.

1 Like

I’m in office atm. I’ll try to run one tonight around peak hours, probably 6ish.

I’ll post here thereafter to see if you can snag the Ally count.

Thank you so much Galdor!

1 Like

FYI guys there are settings in CensusPlusClassic that will run the scans whenever you click in the world/map, so if you enable these settings it will scan for you automatically while you just play the game. I think you do need to reload wow once you save these settings though.

5 Likes

Benediction can’t transfer to Anathema? Come on Blizz you’re dropping the ball here.

1 Like

Anyone know what’s going on yet? I’m currently unable to transfer off either Blaumeux or Incendius.

loatheb is literally 80% horde , you got what you wanted , go enjoy it

prevoius automated census showed 7-3 h/a ratio
something seems off

All stats made with those addons will be off. They’re unofficial, and there’s much doubt on the accuracy on them.
I would only trust official blizzard server stats, but they don’t do that because they are smart enough to know that would just cause an even bigger imbalance.

1 Like

While none of the data is validated, 70:30 and 67:33 H:A are both really close. How does it seem off in this case?

1 Like

When is it opening? Can’t transfer yet for toons on Incendius, and 8am PDT was 2.5hrs ago

Yeah, anyone can go online and use the addon or even do what the addon does, but completely manual.

/who 60 human warrior
/who 60 human mage

etc etc. The numbers I posted there are going to be 99% accurate. It’s also interesting to note that depending on the server, almost half the players online were level 60.

Throws a wrench in that whole “tiny minority are level 60” claim I’ve seen going around.

2 Likes

Do you have a proposal on how they could fix it?

Several ways:

1. Faction capped queues
  2. Faction locks
  3. Remove CRBGs and pvpers will not wait in the hours of queues on horribly imbalanced servers
  4. STOP DOING FREE TRANSFERS HIGH --> LOW JUST TO REMOVE LAYERING - these free xfers are causing it to get worse. And if they intend to keep them…
  5. Introduce paid transfers. They were in vanilla anyway.
  6. Faction-only free xfers from horribly imbalanced for one faction to horribly imbalanced for the other faction. Believe it or not there are some servers that could use a few more horde players.
  7. Transfer available to PvE servers. Some people would go, and traditionally the PvE servers are alliance dominated.
10 Likes

There you go. Putting ideas out there, and not just yelling at Blizzard to fix it, is how you have a discussion.

2 Likes

Please stop simply issuing server swaps and start offering balance swaps. Faction balance is skewed on a lot of servers. IE Skeram being more than 65% horde. Offer Alliance only players swaps to servers that need more Ally while offering horde the option to go to other servers to keep balance. Or at least open server swaps up to people on those servers. You don’t need to copy paste a reply about how the service isn’t available in vanilla and then use the service when it suits you. You clearly have the ability to let us move. Open it up already. This balance is horrid. I cant even consider leveling an alt on the same server as my main come pvp.

2 Likes

No thanks.

Just let us “Adults” chose our servers with paid transfers please.

Thanks

8 Likes

There was 1900 Alliance online Heartseeker a couple hours ago. More than likely over 2200 now that it’s prime time.

If you want to check Horde out still, that’d be cool.

1 Like

I think blizzard should now know what the players truly want according to these comments; FACTION BALANCE AND PAID TRANSFERS

5 Likes

How do I take advantage of this?