Free Character Moves for this Region - October 17

I was in the slag pit for the entirety of the quests there. There were 4 Horde in the zone. There were 4 alliance afk under the fight master, another 6 in thorium point, and another fifteen plus that I saw running around questing. Another ten or so I saw run through to brd. They were everywhere.

I saw one horde btw the other two were in /who.

But I guess that’s anecdotal and means nothing, right?

1 Like

This described 15 years of blizz customer service. Its nothing new.

And its how we know they are going to blow classic. Their mindset hasn’t changed.

3 Likes

Reasoning for no transfers off Stalagg?

1 Like

I know :frowning: but I’m an optimist /shrug

1 Like

Congratz that what u get for playing on a pvp server. Your faction won. Now you get to keep playing knowing the horde basically wiped out the alliance on the server.

1 Like

Stalagg is in desperate need of Alliance, i see some of these capital city pics then look at this server and its kinda depressing

1 Like

Seriously… stalaag is in desperate need of faction balance there needs to be transfers for horde only off the server or something. I’m afraid if nothing is done by phase 2 alliance are in huge trouble.

5 Likes

The data is insufficient at this time is all, once more data comes in it will be more reliable. The good news is you can always test out prospective servers with this tool, it just takes a little time. Install the tool, go to the server you want to investigate at peek hours, and run the census a few times. Then do the same thing with the opposing faction. Compare the results, its that simple.

If blizzard displayed this data we wouldn’t need to do this, it is what it is.

1 Like

The faction balance issues are literally killing this game.

I’m alliance on kirtonos and if I do log on I just end up farming gold. My real life friends never played WoW and were loving it until the last two weeks or so when we got close to max level and see nothing but horde.

The fact that blizzard let things get this bad has already made them quit and now I’m sitting here alone trying to convince myself it’s still a game worth playing without my friends. If blizzard doesn’t step in and start force fixing this faction balance issue so I can convince my friends to keep playing I just don’t see why I’d waste my time on this game either.

Edit: at this point I would even be okay with a limited time faction change for horde. Many horde players must know that the pvp racials aren’t a serious edge over alliance and might just take the faction change. Whatever they do it needs to be targeted at horde and exclude alliance or else the alliance players are just going to use it to escape their issues making the situation worse

9 Likes

We know your server is unbalanced Cell because Alliance told us repeatedly they were abandoning ship on their original servers to transfer there. Then after the transfers were closed more Alliance from the original servers posted on here asking Blizzard to reopen transfers so they could go to your server also, thus making the balance even worse.

This is not anecdotal evidence has taken place almost daily on the forums over the course of the past month. Anecdotal evidence is Alliance players on Herod going herp derp I got camped outside BRD so that proves imbalance.

My position is consistent. There isn’t any hard evidence, or even circumstantial that Herod has a problem for Alliance like other servers do. I’m sorry you are in a tough spot and I am sympathetic but robbing players from other realms and making them unhappy only compounds the problem.

Herod is only offering transfers off for Horde correct? No way you guys would make the faction imbalance worse right??

3 Likes

Come to Arcanite Reaper!! "Don’t fear the Reaper"

Recently reformed on Arcanite Reaper, Caustic is recruiting dedicated players to fill core raid positions for current and future progression raiding throughout all phases of Classic WoW.

Social/casual positions are available as well for non-raiders or those individuals with less time to devote to the game.

We are seeking players of all roles who are able to be reliable, dedicated and looking to be part of a serious raiding environment. Attunement is not required . Our members will assist you in getting attuned for Molten Core and Onyxia if needed, as well as working towards getting your Pre Raid BIS gear.

Tentative Raid Schedule: Tues/Saturday, 6:30pm-9:30pm Realm Time (PST). More days may be added to the schedule in the future.

We utilize Loot Council as our system of choice for loot distribution during raiding. The primary factors that this system is based on are: your ability to attend raids on-time, consistently and properly prepared, as well as performing your chosen role to the absolute best of your ability during the raid. We don’t expect you to be an MLG e-Sports pro, but we do expect you to be able to pull your own weight and have a positive attitude towards guild progression.

Discord invites are available upon request.

Our guild leadership and officer core is formed entirely from experienced vanilla veterans who have a long list of successes and accomplishments ranging from vanilla and throughout all expansions. Many of us are day one players who have cleared all content the original game had to offer and we are looking forward to successfully repeating history once again this time around.

Our guild promotes a relaxed atmosphere during non-raid times, we enjoy joking around and having fun like anyone else. All members have a voice here and will be treated fairly with equal levels of respect, regardless of rank or standing within the guild.

That having been said, we also expect you to be properly prepared prior to forming on scheduled raid days. Arriving on time for each raid (minus the unexpected exceptions that life throws at people) is something we consider to be very important, as time is a valuable resource and each individual in a raid is investing their time towards a combined effort to clear content. When it is time to pull, it is time to put your game face on and take care of business.

If you are 50+ and seeking a dedicated raiding guild to call home, where you can be confident about achieving your goals while surrounded by like-minded individuals you can trust, then please send a whisper ingame to Boagreus , Netalya , Powers/Order or Syler .

We look forward to speaking with you!

Faction imbalance should be considered before the removal of layering…the f is the point of a PvP server with only one faction on it…don’t care if it’s a players’ choice to join a server or not - the imbalance is ruining player experience on many many servers. You’ve banned people repeatedly in the past for ruining or even having a small effect on player experience right? Can you ban yourself for this? Or…better yet…fix it?

6 Likes

Allowing unrestricted transfers off already imbalanced NA PVP servers is a catastrophe. Skeram should definitely be transfers only available to horde. How this could be overlooked only points to a lack of care/understanding on Blizzard’s part about faction balance going into p2–>

3 Likes

Arcanite Reaper Horde needs help!

Loatheb = Dead Server, SEND HELP!

I’m level nineteen and on Pagle and do not see a character transfer option. My friend who is higher level and also on Pagle doesn’t see it, either. We’d both really like to move, so if there’s any answers! >:

I’m Alliance on Heartseeker and I second that, need more Horde

It showed up now!

I just took a manual census of Herod, both factions consecutively.

Herod Alliance:

https://i.imgur.com/lSsDqSg.png

Herod Horde:

https://i.imgur.com/oRayDTE.png

1,417 Alliance, 41% level 60.
2,815 Horde, 39.54% level 60.

67:33 Horde to Alliance ratio.

3 Likes