Free Character Moves for this Region - October 17

Hahaha listen to yourself. When I was in the slag pit there was THREE TIMES as many Alliance as Horde. That must mean there are THREE TIMES as many Alliance as Horde on the whole server. My personal experience Trumps your personal experience.

1 Like

Exactly bro. People like these are creating a panic with their misinformation and causing others to bail out on servers when there is no need to. There might be a few more Horde but Alliance has a healthy population to get stuff done we donā€™t need any leaving.

So you happened to be in the Slag Pit by yourself and there were three alliance. I think you are delusional if you donā€™t see there is an imbalance currently.

It isnā€™t just a few more. However, it isnā€™t bad. It sucks, but once honor and BGs are implemented I think everyone will take a step back. I also donā€™t believe in transferring at this point, especially over faction imbalance as this solution is incorrect.

2 Likes

Please turn on transfers off Stalagg horde side. Its so boring being stuck here with the disparity between H and A.

4 Likes

We need paid transfer. Horde here. I took the first transfer wave from Stalagg to Heartseeker to get that rumored 50/50 balance and get off queues and so many alliances took it in the second wave that we ended up 75/25 alliance. Not fun at all and very frustrating. Not what I signed up for when I transfered. I either want out or want faction specific transfers (alliance out horde in)

2 Likes

Census data (when it worked) sat around almost a 3:1 and that was before transfers. Spy add-on lights up like a Christmas tree wherever I go. There are certainly more horde than alliance on Herod, especially after transfers.

2 Likes

Bogus data not calculated accurately. Does your spy add on tell you how many Alliance are around?

No, but my eyes do. So does /who. Every contested area Iā€™ve been to has an abundance of horde regardless of if itā€™s peak or off hours. Same with farming spots, flying and instance portals. Go ahead and ask in General chat what people think about the ratio.

1 Like

Iā€™m convinced that this company no longer knows what itā€™s doing. They have completely misshandled this launch. Itā€™s like Classic is their first game all over again.

12 Likes

They were able to get the census tool to work, it has been working for a few days now, so we should have a clearer picture within a week.

Seems like a mistake to let more alliance transfer from Skeram, they need to make these transfers faction specific.

Literally transferred off because of the imbalance.

Are you ever going to learn how to communicate with transparent, inclusive and forthcoming helpful information, Blizz?

You guys have been making the weirdest decisions for years, and never really give all the details as to why.

Itā€™s an fā€™ing insult, and it shows how your interests are so often out of touch with players.

3 Likes

So far almost every post here is commenting on the way that this has been atrociously handled and that imbalance is destroying the PvP experience.

The last update on Layers looked similar. The last update on transfers looked similar. Neither had a single response.

When asking GMs, they state they can do nothing and to use the forums to communicate the issue to Blizzard. Yet Blizzard isnā€™t using the forums to communicate. There hasnā€™t been an update to the Bug forum in 2 months, yet the list of game and class breaking bugs keeps growing - with many major bugs being emphasized and documented over and over with no response. Coupled with this forum being a one way street, there is no customer service outside of: ā€œI know this isnā€™t the answer you want to hear butā€¦ā€ There is no variable accessible information to help players decide what is right for them.

I expect if we ever have a response to this, it will be when Paid CT drops in P6. But honestly, Iā€™m not holding my breath.

1 Like

Hear, hear!

Whatā€™s the url? Iā€™m interested.

Which site is this?

Hi Kaivax,

Just curious if youā€™re able to comment on future possible server merge opportunities?

Is something like that even possible with your current server infrastructure?

I realize that you canā€™t give an answer as to if that will be what happens or not but a lot of people are nervous about transferring out of fear of being stuck on a low pop ā€œdead serverā€

I run a guild on Arcanite Reaper and have been recruiting from the 15 realms you have open to free transfers to AR. The #1 reason I get for people being unwilling to consider transferring is the longevity of AR as a realm and the growing concerns with population control.

It would probably help motivate people to transfer and avoid queues if they had some reassurance from Blizzard that they will not be left to suffer on a low population ā€œdead serverā€

Edit for clarification: I do not think/feel that Arcanite Reaper is a dead server. We are running dungeons, leveling alts, clearing MC etc. However, for those who do not play here or are comparing Arcanite Reapers population to that of one of the infamous mega servers then yes we are 2 completely different experiences. From the outside looking in I can see why people would think AR is dead. Just need to figure out how to change that mindset.

Thanks,

Axtel

4 Likes

I get they are trying to thin out population so they can reduce to one layer by phase 2, but I feel the reckless use of free transfers without regards for server population is going to make the proposed epic world PVP in phase 2 a huge disappointment.

I sincerely hope they are tracking the individual factions of each server and not just the total population.

Seems all they care about right is being able to remove layering by phase 2, and not about the longevity of world PVP.

3 Likes

ht tps://wowclassicpopulation.com/
Donā€™t forget to remove spaces

If possible, try to download the addon too (version 0.8.0). The more people using the addon and Posting in the site, the better Will be the results.

According to that, Herod is 100% Alliance.
Nice! Faction balance solved!

Edit: I lied. Apparently the site says its 99:1 horde favored while only 2k alliance players are logged on with 0 hordeā€¦ At least, I think thatā€™s what the site is saying lol

I recommend everyone let this site rot as it will only further faction imbalances

1 Like