Free Character Moves for this Region - October 17

This is terrible. These free transfers are DESTROYING servers like Skeram that are day-by-day getting WORSE Alliance:Horde ratio. Do something to fix the faction balance. It’s absurd that you constantly remain silent about this.

10 Likes

More server transfers to ruin more servers.

Honestly the only way you can balance the populations is merge low pop servers together based on faction balance, creating a high pop server with a healthy faction balance

Allowing people to choose to transfer or not is what caused this situation in the first place

12 Likes

Blizzard you need to add an option to tranfer from americas server to Austrailian servers, seriously the ping for us in Asia reduces drastically after the DDOS even though before that incident we had better ping on American servers.

Either allow this or open up a Asia specific server

Heartseeker is still crap and is only getting worse. This helps nothing.

4 Likes

Stalag alliance needs help. 67/33 realms aren’t healthy.

7 Likes

Wow , What are you guys doing?

Ya know that script/ code you guys have for transfering to other factions? yeah, that needs to be allowed. The balance is already killing these servers. Heartseeker is broken officially by way to many alliance! You should have cut transfers there , now Its just over kill. All because you want to cut costs on servers.

2 Likes

bro it’s not even 67/33 H anymore, all ally are leaving quicker than hell just rerolling toons on other realms.

3 Likes

Hey. Can we get another option for Deviate Delight? You only allow a xfer from a west coast RPPVP server to an East. Why can’t we have other east coast servers xfer here? Big imbalance of Ally to Horde.

What’s the logic of just Grob xfer? Cuz they RPPVP as well? Let people decide for themselves.

1 Like

You’re wrong. We don’t just keep “rolling on imbalanced servers.”

I rolled on stalagg after being asked by blizzard to move from herod. How was I supposed to know stalagg server would be 80/20 horde dominated? Where was that metric in the server selection screen? Or anywhere else?

I left for heartseeker after seeing the disparity through contested leveling zones, and looking at third party census data. Zones you don’t arrive at until mid to late 20s.

And now there are fools like you telling me that population imbalance is my fault for rolling on a particular server. What? This problem was created by blizzard, and solely blizzard because players have zero information when creating a character.

Their launch decisions caused these problems, not the players who couldn’t have possibly known the problem existed.

4 Likes

Where is your proof? One person posting is garbage. There have been tons of threads created from many different people on other realms like Stalagg citing the imbalance.

1 Like

Not sure it cause the problem but it certainly exacerbated it. Poor decision making.

2 Likes

It is imbalanced…

2 Likes

Haven’t seen a single shred of evidence to support that. Unbalanced is a 70-30 split or more.

Try getting into BRD or DM as an alliance.

1 Like

Awesome proof dude. I was in the slag pit yesterday and there waa 3 times as many Alliance so herod is unbalanced for your side that proves it.

Same problem, flipped on Heartseeker. If nothing changes I will not be resubbing.

4 Likes

My proof is my experience. When there are 50 horde to 3 alliance in the courtyard of Dire Maul that is faction imbalance. When you see three alliance in the Slag Pits that is just coincidence.

1 Like

im Thalnos Server :S

Die and be a ghost near DM, and you’ll find where all the alliance are hiding on Herod lol

There are more horde on Herod, but it’s not as bad as the pearl clutchers make it out to be

Edit: I do expect the free transfers to make it worst tho

2 Likes

Yeah it doesn’t seem THAT bad on Herod, except on the weekends inside BRM and dire maul. After the last set of transfers it felt a lot worse for the imbalance, and I imagine it will feel a lot worse again for a bit after these ones.