Free Character Moves for Chaos Bolt-US

Hello, I have Alliance toons I want to xfer off of Chaos Bolt, but apparently, the only option is Crusader Strike or Lava Lash. There’s no reason to go to Lava Lash because it’s also got a very low population, just as bad if not worse than CB, and I can’t go to Crusader Strike because I have Horde on that server. So CB is being axed and the options are not viable for everyone… Can you perhaps add Wild Growth as an option?? I can’t help but wonder why it has to be RP to RP? Is there a technological limitation for this, because I don’t quite understand it? Not everyone is married to the RP tag, I can do without it as long as I’m not forced to xfer to a dying server.

Solution is simple, make everyone happy by allowing transfers to a larger variety of realms by dropping the RP limitation, there are no gameplay benefits of RP servers compared to regular ones, so there is no advantage that an RP to non-RP would have. So I don’t see any real reason why it shouldn’t be allowed and like I said…Since Lava Lash is also in its death throes it would be nice if the options were not just "UBER MEGA SERVER or “SERVER WITH SAME ISSUE AS CB”. Why not some of the Medium or High (not full) pop servers?

Hell, why not just allow us to pick any server we want? The only server that doesn’t really need any more players to begin with is CS, and that’s one of our only choices… I know I’m getting repetitive I’m just having a hard time understanding the decision-making here

Yea… they should drop the RP requirement and allow people to xfer wherever they want, not everyone is married to the RP aspect and many players only chose it because it didn’t have a queue to begin with, so won’t care if they leave to an non-RP server. It would be best if they just did what would make everyone happy - which is allow xfer to whatever server they want.

Alliance and horde are allowed to transfer to crusader strike. Tons of people have already stated they have both alli and horde on crusader strike

2 Likes

Okay…alright, I see. Well, that’s odd blizz decided to break the rules of their own servers because new players can’t make opposing faction toons on the server. Now people who do have this have something over people who don’t in a way. Like being able to go smack talk people on the other side or what have you.

Weird that they would enable this instead of just allowing people to leave RP servers, no one wants Lavalash, that’s a pointless xfer. So why not just let people go to Wild Growth as a PVE option…It’s PVE to PVP server xfers that can be controversial but …not RPPVP to PVE imo.

My opinion is, this is part of the “bug” they are looking into. Seems like no foresight or thought put into it and it was a rushed decision and now they are trying to put the toothpaste back into the tube.

1 Like

That is probably the case. Yeah…now they’re going to reverse it and be back to square one where players are forced to xfer to a PVE realm with next to no people OR just CS if they’re lucky not to have the opposing faction there? like… just let people xfer off RP its not that difficult of a solution to come up with… let us go wherever we want. Tada.

1 Like

Dumb move, Blizzard. You killed the only real RP-PVP server and didn’t give any REAL alternatives. Crusader Strike is not a true RP-PVP server as it suffers from streamer blight. No other servers offer what Chaos Bolt did. Thanks for killing a perfectly healthy server without warning or community input. Also, Chaos Bolt wasn’t even the least populated server. Wanting to open up Horde character creation on CS so your buddies can play with you?

1 Like

They won’t reverse it, they already fixed those characters so they could work on CS.

So are the transfers working now? or still not working? Cant really get it work, continue button just remains grey. Unless im just missing something >.<

Still not working. Hoping they unlock transfers sooner than later.

The only alternative to keep CB would have been to allow free xfers off of CS to CB I guess… that could have lured some people who want a smaller pop and better RP. I doubt they’d do that tho, killing CB is the easier option for them. It would just make more sense if they let us choose whatever server we want instead of being forced into an even lower pop server and the EXTREME mega server full of boosters, streamers and ultra neckbeard tryhards.

they’re still down

Thanks for the info

yeah but it’s unfair for people who xfered to be able to have toon of opposite faction on same server when other players can’t, is it not? especially if there’s entire guilds who did it, and had horde toons…so now they can do HK trading amongst themselves by alternating, i dunno seems like an odd rule to allow to be broken for a set number of people.

Already lvling my horde spy… I will be watching!

1 Like

I cant speak for everyone. But me, i already invested in a horde character on cs and ally on cb. To me it would not be fair for them to force me to delete my horde character inorder to stay with mt guild if they decide to move servers. I personally dont plan on " smack talk " or " spy". I just want to be able to keep the characters i worked on without having to choose between the two since we are being forced into this.

u almost had it blizz but u ruined it with lockin the server…why would u do this?
youre effectively killing the server. you might as well just forced transfer everyone to crusade.

if anything, leave the transfers in, but dont lock character creation for those who still prefer chaos bolt.
damn you guys always monkey pawing ppl.

lol i told everyone to stay on crusaders strike when the serves released.
the way blizz handles server transfers/merges are abysmal i dont get it.

I am jest curious maybe it’s me or maybe it’s blizzard I don’t know. But I cannot trancerfer servers. I lock the trancerfer I pick the character. It says type server I wanna go to I type the server and nothing contentue is jest grayed out it will not click. Is there a specific way you have to type the Crusader Strike in is I mean it’s not how I jest spelled it it’s also not Crusader Strike (RPPVP) and it’s not typed with a - in middle like Crusader-Strike. So I’m at a loss need advice exactly how am I supposed to change the server. Also what happens to honor and reputation do you lose honor you earned and do you lose your rep you earned. Please and thank you for any answers.

It’s not your fault since Blizzard has made very little announcements about this issue and even those have been very vague. Currently transfers are not available until they fix a “bug”. Aka when they fix this mess they created. Read the above blue post in this thread for your answer. The rest of the info is community provided since Blizzard can’t bother to do it themselves

Yeah, I agree. We shouldn’t have to be forced that’s why I think we should also not have to be forced to remain on an RP server so we can just xfer our toons to a Wildgrowth or Living Flame or something.