Free Character Moves for Chaos Bolt-US

Give the community on Chaos Bolt an explanation as to WHY this is happening.

Give the community a TIMELINE so they can prepare.

If transfers are going to be mandatory in the end… Which they will be. Considering new people aren’t allowed anymore. Open transfers up to all servers, letting us choose our new home.

It is bad enough player names will be lost and guilds will be broken. Relationships thrown away and all that remains are fond memories.

“You cannot choose a wrong realm.”

Yeaaa….

Way to make it feel like not only myself, but my entire guild chose the wrong realm. Plus countless others.

Y i k e s.

10 Likes

Another day.
Another silent Blizzard.

How shameful can you get?

7 Likes

All I want them to announce is transfers are open.

1 Like

Others like myself just want more answers.

Oh nice thank you so much

1 Like

Why do we still not have a progress update on this? Guilds are split apart right now and people are really unhappy with the lack of communication from Blizzard. At least give a status update to your customers…this has been handled so poorly.

8 Likes

Nothing from Blizzard still? Holiday weekend starts tomorrow. Phase 3 drops Tuesday. I don’t think we’ll hear anything til then.

Thursday April 4th

1 Like

Oh I thought it was Tuesday. o7

wont hear anything till april 1st so they can dab on us one last time before ejecting CB out the air lock

Blizzard managed to screw up free transfers tremendously, something that’s been implemented hundreds of time over WoW’s history, and you think these dunces could manage that?

How have they allowed transfers to other realms? It still doesn’t show any available realms to transfer to for me

I’m guessing you didn’t read the blue post where it said Lava Lash was going to be opened as a destination when the xfers are working again.

Transfer to an even lower pop when ours was deemed not viable?

Seems like a bad decision.

7 Likes

Its because its the only other RP server.

Absolutely right. You either stick with RP or go PvP.

1 Like

And why would anyone want to go to a less populated server than they were on…?

I can’t comment to why people would want to, but I do believe I know the reasoning why its offered.

Crusader Strike is the only other RPPVP server so that’s why it was chosen primarily.

Lava Lash was opened up because its the only other RP server.

To stay on an RP dedicated server.

People who love RP dont care about population.

1 Like

Living flame or Lone wolf are way better options IMO.

3 Likes