Free Character Moves for Chaos Bolt-US

I don’t play on Chaos Bolt and THIS EVEN MAKES ME ANGRY.

I play on Lava Lash which apparently has less players than CB and the population feels PERFECT to me. It feels like a high pop server from 2004, heck it prolly would have had a queue back then.

Crusader Strike is a complete filthy degenerate cesspool of a server and I can’t imagine how pissed off you CB’ers must be to have been given an ultimatum to move there. This is actually !@#!ing insane. What the !@#! is wrong with you Blizzard staff in charge of this? How out of touch are you?

Now I’m worried my server that I’m EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH is in danger because some ignorant a$$holes decided we should only have megaservers where you can’t ever even get a tag on a gathering node because of how crowded it is.

13 Likes

It’s hard not take their ‘oversight’ as deliberate knowing a significant number of people might either not want to move to Crusader Strike, or not be able to due to already having opposing faction characters there, and be forced to open their wallets to transfer to other realms since Chaos Bolt is unofficially being put down.

Yea depending on how this is handled further I may just not continue to subscribe. Best way to slap blizzard into reality is to stop paying them.

2 Likes

We’ll see that’s the thing, paid transfer as far as I’m aware and researched aren’t available in SOD. Which continues to add to the confusion as why this change was implemented.

2 Likes

Chaos Bolt was amazing since most did not tolerate the GDKP or Boosters mentality. You joined a guild or did it yourself. Sad to see. I really enjoyed chaos bolt not sure why a flip of a trash decision did this to our server. I have 19 days of membership left so whatever decision they make actually is gonna be the nail in the coffin or if I keep playing.

Classic Blizzard man, learn to respect your community.

3 Likes

From a customer service standpoint this is a pretty big screw up…we should be getting more regular updates. Many guilds have been split apart by this fumbled transfer roll out. Why is no one from Blizzard providing updates on the status of re-opening transfers?

1 Like

Yea, I have to agree that they should at least provide some kind of generic we are working on it response.

Same boat. 3 stranded characters.

Yeah, “sometime this week” is a bit vague, as grateful as I am for the option to transfer being worked on I have to agree I wish we had some more updates and info, I would feel like blizzard has the resources to fix something like this much faster. Would also allow split guilds to know if people need to try and PUG the raid lockout or not.

Hey, can we get a gd response for the blue team ffs? This announcement has already effectively killed the server. AH prices have PLUMMETED and the number of items posted has almost been cut in half. It’s clear the drain has already begun. And here you are leaving us all hanging, giving us zero updates other than just saying “we found a bug”.

1 Like

Absolutely disgraceful from Blizzard here. Silent again.

2 Likes

I highly doubt that they segment what we know as a server (its a realm) by infrastructure anymore.

So this is not financial - no way.

1 Like

Initiated a transfer that didn’t allow me to log in for a day. Now a few of us are stuck on a new realm without the rest of our guildies. Thanks Blizz!

4 Likes

Imagine giving a slight window of opportunity to transfer, locking the server, and then offering Lava Lash as an alternative. That’s literally like my mom telling me we have food at home when all we have is paper towels.

I did have a high fiber diet though.

3 Likes

don’t tempt me with a good time

these comments bring me so much joy

2 Likes

i like going to a bigger server things are cheaper and its easy to get a group together rip chaos bolt

4 Likes

So what happens to the balance cap? Horde had major issues yesterday. Is CS going to allow people who had Horde on CB and Alliance on CS to migrate their CB Horde so they can continue to play with friends/guilds who are moving to CS? You know who could answer these questions? The same fools who did this without thinking this all through.

So now half our server was able to complete their xfer and half weren’t. Chaos Bolt is in an even WORSE state than it was before and you can’t even tell us when you will open Xfer again?

“We hope to open xfers again by the end of the week”

At least give us a commitment, you already nerfed the amount of lockouts we have in Gnomer by doing a short phase, now our guild is split in half LOL!

2 Likes

You’re insufferable just go away.

3 Likes

Everything asside,

The bigger issue here is IMHO:

Our guild is literally split in half atm. Some are on CStrike some CBolt. All because transfers are locked.
How long are we going to have this issue?

And I hope you guys arnt going to do what i think you are going to do…faction lock the server due to faction imbalance and not let new transfers of horde onto CStrike. You would literally kill many guilds if you did this…

4 Likes