Free Character Moves for Chaos Bolt-US

Will players who still want to play on a PvP server be able to transfer their Alliance characters to Crusader Strike if they currently have Horde characters there?

4 Likes

I am so excited, this will save me so much time on the reroll I was leveling on crusader strike already lol

aren’t you just gonna delete LL too for being too small, if pop size was the real motivator this is just prolonging the inevitable

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about CB, but i’m glad to hear they are giving another choice other than CS.
Lava Lash may be small as well, but everyone who wants a smaller community with some RP to join is welcome here!
(Since we’re the only RP-PVE realm we HOPEFULLY won’t get merged into a megaserver as well)

2 Likes

So go to a lower pop RP server or the infested streamer server? Yall even want us to play this game anymore?

Let us choose since your kicking us out.

1 Like

This is RIDICULOUS. Many people’s guild members who saw the news early made the transfer, and many people who couldn’t log in right away missed the news and are now stuck on CB. What a mistake to make right before the launch of Phase 3…

1 Like

Good morning,

How does this affect players who have transferred over cross faction characters?
How does this affect players who have transferred over to CS and would like to change destination?

1 Like

Lava Lash is just a RP server… Do you guys realize hardly anyone RP’s on Chaos Bolt?

Isn’t CS a cluster F of layering? I don’t understand this at all… Who’s making these decisions?

1 Like

Finally gonna be able to find some ppl to gank.

Great Job killing the server and abandoning the people who didn’t make it off a week before P3 launches! What a bunch of morons

6 Likes

Blizzard putting their finger on the scales and then telling us that this was a natural occurence, just state that you have future plans to repurpose the server hardware, it would be more genuine and you would garner less ire from the public than pissing on their head and telling them that its raining

3 Likes

Does this mean the people who early transferred to crusader strike can then transfer to Lava Lash for free or are guilds just stuck having already made a decision based on the last set of information?

4 Likes

You need to address how this works for people who rolled Alliance on Crusader Strike and Horde on Chaos Bolt.

This appears to be the most haphazard decision we’ve seen so far with SoD.

What happens if things are unbalanced? How are you going to address the performance issues Crusader Strike already has by adding Chaos Bolt to it? (WPvP Events) Why are ya’ll ignoring the fact a large portion of the Chaos Bolt community didn’t want this? Why effectively slit its throat by allowing transfers and also close off rolling new characters?

Moves like this that go unanswered lead to people leaving and you people sitting there wondering “WELL WHAT HAPPENED? WHO KNOWS”.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

6 Likes

Imagine killing a server just to open up transfers to an even smaller server! You guys are a joke :clown_face:

15 Likes

with worse faction balance as LL is alliance dominated

I literally just want to know why this decision was made.

4 Likes

Why didn’t YOU ANNOUNCE THIS YESTERDAY??? PEOPLE ALREADY TRANSFERED OFF TO CRUSADER STRIKE AND NOW THEYRE STUCK IN THE MEGA SERVER.

Oh my lord why are yall like this :sob:

4 Likes

Or why not just make them cross server and avoid all this complication.

My money is on, whoever was in charge of this, thinking “Chaos Bolt is RP-PVP which means everyone who is on that server wanted to be on Crusader Strike!” and didn’t think for a minute that plenty of folk had their own specific reasons for picking Chaos Bolt over Crusader Strike.

This reaction was likely a surprise to them and they just made the Lava Lash choice this morning.

2 Likes

It’s in the first post. Apparently CB’s population has “started to fall disproportionately.”