Free Character Moves Coming Soon

welp

and it begins

Are there server type restrictions? Could someone move from a pvp server to an RP server?

Any input if paid transfers will be a thing in the future?

I’d love to switch and level to 60, and return at a later date.

Fix layering instant hopping exploits first!!

1 Like

Now it really is classic with free transfers

2 Likes

In the past it has been restricted to the same type.

2 Likes

But were they FREE? WE CANT BE HAVING THESE FRIVOLOUS CHANGES, JURL.

ETA? Day? Week? Month?

1 Like

one of the best news yet!!! Finally blizz breaks their silence! THANK YOU!!! lets see those server queues come down!

p.s. how do I see server time zones? I don’t want to make the mistake by hopping over to the wrong time zone server. Is there a page that shows this?

Thanks all!

Thanks for the communication.

I sure hope this means you’re opening up more fresh servers then. Otherwise this is completely pointless. Every server has a Q right now, if you transfer from 1 server with another server with a Q you’re in the same boat.

1 Like

I really hope there is some structure around directing populations. It does no good if they just move the queues from Herod and Stalagg to Benediction. Speaking purely out of my own self interest as someone who listened to blizz a week ago and rerolled on Benediction after losing to the queue boss in Herod and Stalagg

2 Likes

Please leave Herod

^^ why free transfers don’t work.
Got my popcorn ready for when after the transfers Herod is still 10k+ in queue.

6 Likes

I just hope this evenly distributes the population, and doesn’t take newer realms that did not have a queue to transform into ones that do have a queue.

It won’t.
It will cause realms that don’t have a queue to … still not have a queue.
It will cause realms with a queue to … have a queue.

1 Like

one of the most highly-populated realms,

One

So, just Faerlina?

What I like best about this is… If anyone complaints about a queue after transfers are available - the blame rests ENTIRELY on them. They should be persecuted and laughed out the door.

3 Likes

:popcorn: ready.

4 Likes

Free xfers from full servers existed back then.

2 Likes