Free Character Moves Available for Select Realms

Finally, someone understands the meaning behind a pvp realm.

1 Like

Surely this won’t end up like the last time where people went to dead servers, realized within 3 days they suck and were begging for transfers back to their home servers.

1 Like

i am the first to post “pvp happened.” but what happened in P2 was beyond most pvp server stuff.

This “Players will go where they want, what’s Blizzard supposed to do about it?” attitude is nonsense. Blizzard owns the servers. Blizzard has the ability to limit server population. They could have chosen, at any time, to do this. They did not.

I wanted to roll Herod. Blizz said go somewhere else if you don’t want queues, here’s some new servers. So I decided to roll Skeram. Then Blizz said, again, go somewhere else if you don’t want queues. So I listened to that and ended up on Incendius Day 1. And now I have 5 hour queues on raid nights. Up until now, Blizzard’s only offered solution was for my guild to give them several thousand dollars to all transfer off. At least now it’s free, but it’s still insulting that I’m being told to change servers YET AGAIN when this server was perfectly fine and healthy before the paid xfers were allowed in.

1 Like

The queues on Incendius are due to transfers, not returning players.

Unsub bro! People complained night and day about queue times now when blizzards gives the option to transfer off for free it’s lame. Give me break. Can’t win with these neck beards.

3 Likes

the forum meme of the last few months was that if you wanted the real classic experience to reroll on incedius because it was the best server.

Old schoolz. Anyone who played an mmo that didn’t have pve servers knows this. They used to be called carebears and they are the reason pve servers exist in any game today.
It’s why UO split their world into Felucca (pvp)and Trammel(pve or back then pvm). My God the crying this playerbase would do if there was player looting.

2 Likes

You know who else is to blame? The guilds that transferred to a full realm and then come on the forums and complain because they cant start on time due to server queues that they helped make much larger. Im not saying blizzard is blameless but players making the stupid decision to move to realms that already have queues are just as much at fault.

Anyone whos been playing classic and has been following server population estimates and still paid to transfer to a absolutely full realm is an…

4 Likes

players didn’t hack blizzard to allow them to transfer to a full realm though. this entire thing is blizzards fault.

Some of it is. They shoulda locked it. But if youre smart, youll research the realm youre looking to transfer to and see how full it is and what the queue times are. Ignoring any player responsibility in the mess is naive at best.

i’ve only transferred one toon in classic. and it was my shaman to BB. if it was high or full i wouldn’t have transferred there. but the thing about common sense is that it’s not that common. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Agreed. 100%

is an adult able to explain to us why this is the go-to fix for realms that are overpopulated or dying?

if we’re paying for your product surely we deserve a reason for action on the decisions you make.

Dude. I’m no fan of blizzs business antics or their alleged customer service and I do see how they are milking this but it’s not entirely their fault.
We go along with it and keep buying into it for the sake of convenience. Stop paying and just reroll.
Yea i know hundreds of hours, attached to toon, waste of time, blah blah blah. It’s all a waste of time. It’s a video game. Let it go.
Remember the day you quit you’re not taking anything with you anyways. /shrug

Any decision they would have made would have had this same reaction except from different subsets of the community. They likely made the worst decision of all options available but if they woulda went with layering again, get your popcorn cause another set of the community woulda fired off on them.

1 Like

i’m a pve/rp server person myself. none of my realms are screwed by this. but honestly the way this is being handled everyone should be angry. because if they’re willing to milk people for this now what else will they milk us for later?

Were there ever any free transfers during Vanilla?

You can’t just reroll mate, you must not understand how classic works. That being said, ppl really ought to stop paying blizz when they do this, but sadly there is still no other decent mmo to replace even classic.

2 Likes

Grob is closed atm for transfer Btw, We RP too much… Yes that’s it… We rp Too much…

Yes quite a few.

1 Like