Free Character Moves Available for Select Realms

Bro, the whole industry is about milking us. That’s why it’s mtx>engaging gameplay. Yup games sure are pretty these days but the only thing devs focus on engaging is your wallet.
Look at all the preorder mumbo jumbo. For what? An incomplete broken mess of a game that received beta feedback that was ignored. This is the norm in gaming now. Fix it on the fly because gamers will still buy any crap we shovel at them.
Oh and they will spend even more money in our shops for extra crap for crap broken game. So why change that? Game sure is pretty though…

it amazes me that blizz is able to ruin a game they didn’t have to do anything with but make the servers live for. this is A+ trolling on their end.

1 Like

:rofl: true dat
Muh bad. Looks at 42 empty character slots. May as well make some more forum avatars. I mean javing 100 per account is a good way to make the forums appear active. Lol

Sooo… How do I actually make use of this free transfer? It says “available in game” but being on a full server you can’t even get TO your character select screen unless you bypass the 2 hour queue.

Bring back private servers. the free management was better than this paid management.

Oh wait, blizzard opened classic and soon tbc to protect their IP and cash grab in the process.

And how we all fell for it…

Plenty of that same fight Alliance gets for Horde on HS- if you were correct on Horde wanting a fight. Perfect chance to go there with these free xfers.

Look at all those Horde going to enjoy the same situation they mock Alliance for avoiding. J/K- no Horde are going to HS, because it’s not just ‘plenty of Horde’ that don’t have the heart to be in the Alliance’s shoes for imbalance, it’s 99% of Horde on pvp servers that are just as keen to avoid pvp unless it massively favours them.

Plenty of chances to prove me wrong- but Horde will not go to HS because they are afraid of a fight.

The fight they want is the one where there’s 100 of them in a zone which has 10 Alliance.

What they should have done was limit xfers to Horde only from Incend/WM/Fae, and the destination is HS.

2 Likes

Can’t wait till everyone still complains because they thought everyone else would transfer

2 Likes

Nah bro I ain’t leaving my og server! Why the hell did you allow xfers over to a full Incendious server to begin? Never had ques before and now it’s 3+ hours ques…it’s 2020 unlock server potential we all know these ques are unnecessary.

Plus this isn’t going to help at all unless you disclose the actual statistical figures of each realm’s playerbase, I am not gambling on a transfer to a random realm that might have literally 10 players total on a faction on a character i’ve invested days of my life into, even if the transfer is free. You need to be more transparent with this, this would have helped to begin with, there’s utterly no reason not to disclose these figures except to be stubborn.

1 Like

it’s server roulette with the hopes you lose so you’ll pay $25 in a week or so to get back on a better server.

Horde while there’s no free xfers “I want a real fight in pvp, I’d show those cowardly Alliance on outnumbered servers how it’s done, I’d have no problem being on HS and facing constant pvp!”

Horde when free xfers open “I wonder if I can find a server where we outnumber Alliance even more than on this one to xfer to…”

1 Like

Going to need to pull a mg move with desperate dudes and gnomish warlocks conducting human sacrifice in basements to scare the xfers away

my whole guild is leaving incendius, there are 3-4 hour ques every day of the week. Three full servers will be given options to move to probably a few lower pop servers, you can imagine probably 9-12k people will transfer off between the three full af servers. Low pop servers we go to will end up being at least medium pop, if not high pop by the time the trasfers are finished. Its sad to leave, we’ve been on incendius since the start, but its not worth the obnoxious ques to stay.

Blizzard opens free transfers
Players flood servers ignoring population status and faction data
Players complain that Blizzard caused the issue
Blizzard opens free transfers again and adds locks on full realms
Players complain that there is a cooldown window and Blizzard is stupid
Blizzard explains that free transfers never have a cooldown
Players complain that servers should have been overhauled and they shouldnt have to transfer because it was Blizzard’s fault for allowing free transfers

Interesting path people take in the continued denial

4 Likes

You missed the part where blizzard didn’t cap transfers on the already-full server, and simply allow people who want to play with their friends the option to roll there.

Like they did in vanilla. You know…what this game is based on?

Just saying man.

1 Like

They never capped server populations. They also explained early on that “full” isn’t a set number. It is relative to the populations on the other servers.

1 Like

Yes, they have. Did you even play vanilla?

Don’t see alliance trying to take back any horde dominated servers either. Huh? Maybe it’s the playerbase and it’s not faction specific.
If only some leaders would emerge with platforms to reach the masses and try to organize balanced pvp realms. If only.
If only the ones who did have that cared more about community instead of views and donations…
Oh that’s right they helped by telling everyone: “the real Vanilla experience is on pvp realms”.
Maybe we should blame the streamer overlords…

1 Like

they also said you should be horde if you want to pvp. so they’re entirely responsible for P2 and they should be forced to pay restitution to pvp server alliance. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Which they also changed how/when that was calculated. Furthering their attempts to conceal server populations.
“Full” means full when the snapshot was taken. Not necessarily when we’re at the login screen or some confusing crap like that. Basically made it worthless for us to make a decision with.