Free Character Moves Available for Select Realms

People just don’t want imbalanced servers. People are generally happy with world pvp when the factions are roughly balanced. See: Incendius.

responding to that the way i want to would get me a forum vacation.

1 Like

And now the complaints will cease…Not!

blizz said they were testing a fix so people assumed it would be more than this.they didn’t need to test free transfers.

5 Likes

I think a lot of us hoped that the fix would be some combination of limited transfers and the return of layering.

3 Likes

Except that would do nothing for queues right now?

That could help for the future, but clearly there are too many people right now.

imagine a company being so out of touch with their player base, they allowed servers to fill up and get this way in the beginning. Blizzards incompetence shines through even more when they open up “free transfers” and refuse to close paid transfers to servers like Incendius. You really think free transfers is going to work? just like the first time? what a joke. This is the definition of insanity and your losing subs day in and day out. Not to mention, mass scale PVP is a joke. Lag on lag and your character becomes unplayable. Nost actually ran a better server. Imagine being a Billion dollar company and producing a bad product compared to a donation based project. What a disappointment in the so called “fix”. This has become such a joke that our guild had a conversation “which of the worst options will Blizzard roll out with for a “fix””, and there you go…one upping the terrible decisions. GG Blizzard…collect your money and don’t care about the player base.

4 Likes

That makes YOU and YOUR GUILD the problem w/ Whitemane’s queues.

1 Like

Im sure blizzard forced everyone and their brother to transfer to whitemane and incendius even tho both were obviously full.

Its not shilling to point out that players should be held accountable for their own choices.

Should Blizzard lock full realms? Yeah. I as a player though realize there are queues on the server and that transferring there means I take the chance of waiting to play rather than playing. Common sense isnt common tho.

3 Likes

Instead of improving the server you just bring back xfers… This is beyond lazy and hardly qualifies as a fix. People don’t want to leave their server. They want you to improve the one they’re on.

4 Likes

What do you mean by ‘healthy’? How are they going to ‘ensure’ this? Who are they going to stop from transferring to/creating a character on a realm that they want, if it makes the server population ‘unhealthy’? What if you are the one who can’t transfer to a realm they want to because it will make that realm’s population ‘unhealthy’? What if you have to reroll to a different faction if you want to play on a certain realm because you are the .2% that tipped the scale from ‘healthy’ to ‘unhealthy’ for that server’s population? What do they do to make the realm’s population ‘healthy’ if no one wants to transfer either to or from that realm?

Please cancel so queues come down.

Grobbulus is already getting login queues, hopefully every server that has had queues this week is considered “full”, otherwise this is going to break even more servers. What constitutes full?

Servers have caps and queues.

Just inflating it forever is not very vanilla like.

A stronger argument could be made that Blizzards should actually reduce server size to make it more authentic.

Hence why my post was in the past tense. They could’ve prevented this problem, but chose not to.

i wonder how many of these 120s who are trolling rn actually have a classic character high enough level they could post on it. lol

2 Likes

Yeah I wonder that too.

I don’t see that when most of the complaints are about pve content being blocked because of pvp.
The complaints aren’t about huge lopsided battles but about individuals that can’t access pve content. Players who remove themselves from that very balance by not pvpin.
Those nice safe instanced pve dungeons and raids do not count towards pvp balance. That’s why this whole mess is skewed by those who are not on pvp servers for the pvp.
Being on a pvp server means you are looking for a fight against other players. Anytime. Anywhere. Any number. Any level. Period.
Any other reason and you’re doing it wrong.

2 Likes

so you admit you’re trolling. :open_mouth:

1 Like

If the assumption that queues are due primarily by transfers and not thousands of people who quit back in the early days (remember when Whitemane has a 15k queue?) and are playing again because of the quarantine.