Free Character Moves Available for Select Realms

people that play both classic and retail know this is gonna ruin your servers. anyone who has been on the classic forums all along knows this.

4 Likes

Nah, it’s just cause I don’t agree with you.

3 Likes

there were servers with queues before that. now those servers have 5h queues. because blizz didn’t close transfers to full servers.

2 Likes

That’s assuming you’ve made absolutely no long-standing friendships or haven’t become apart of a community on your current realm.

The bigger issue here is that while free transfers are available, so are paid for transfers. They need to disallow paid transfers to these three realms, as that’s why this occurred in the first place; aside from the current global crisis unfolding…

3 Likes

There was a massive que on pretty much every week night prior to the virus. Clearly like I said you are totally ignorant to the situation. The que has become worse for sure but on incendius its been bad even before the lockdown. Please at least know the situation before spewing your nonsense.

1 Like

It was an issue prior to the global crisis for realms like Incendius.

1 Like

yeah people who actually play classic know this.i see now why people think retail avatars are trolls. because some of them actually are.

1 Like

Um. No. It was a problem before the pandemic. Incendius had 1-2 hour queues before the pandemic. Has 4-5 hour queues now.

2 Likes

Agreed. good server.

1 Like

i wish there was a way to prevent people from posting on the classic forums if they don’t actually play classic. or retail forums in the same way. idk.

2 Likes

Queues were a problem on Incendius before the quarantine, but the realm was not unplayable. Now it is reaching critical capacity to the point where you’ll spend more time waiting in queue then actually playing the game for your 15$ a month, i.e. it’s basically unplayable.

1 Like

Do they seriously think we’re that stupid? We already saw what this ‘solution’ did to Stalagg/Skeram Blizz. We know that the reason Incend/WM have recently become so highly populated is because Horde are leaving servers that can’t do AQ to once again stack servers- cuz having 0 Alliance to kill isn’t worth it, but a 90/10 ratio for Horde is just right.

Alliance are going to leave these servers as they become stacked, the ones that remain will regret it when eventually they can’t do anything in the world, and soon after the pop dips so much that raids/dungeons aren’t done and the economy is wiped out.

And then Blizz milks them for more of that sweet paid xfer cash, these servers die, etc…

When you said it was going to take time to internally test a fix I thought, for some bizarre reason, it was going to be a fix that might require some testing.

MAKE THE FREE XFERS SOLELY APPLY TO THE DOMINANT FACTION YOU GREEDY SOBS.

btw everyone- these servers are doomed, the destinations are doomed as Alliance try to get onto servers where they’re outnumbered 60/40 rather than 80/20, and Horde try to stack servers where they have it 90/10 rather than 70/30.

This is basically nothing more than a PCT reset to get everyone to fork out more PCT cash in a few months by doing another server shuffle. This also proves what many of us suspected all along- that Blizz both intentionally destroyed server balance (there is no arguing against that now, as they saw what this did before and are repeating it), and that they’re forcing the queues to entice people on full realms to leave.

That way they get both the full realm PCT, and the empty realm PCT. As long as they can keep any realm from being balanced, they can keep siphoning cash out of this.

9 Likes

this is absolutely ridiculous. this is not a fix. i have no idea what they think they’re doing. it’s like they’re trying to ruin the balanced servers that are left. -.-

4 Likes

I’ll say it.

This is the biggest joke of customer server I have ever seen. Rather than trying anything else, you legit implement a system that has never worked since the launch of Vanilla WoW.

I hope you guys wake up and you are in the same boat as the rest of us - jobless - because everyone cancels their sub.

6 Likes

It’s not Blizzard’s job to balance servers.

That’s on the players. If you guys go 90/10 one faction or the other, that’s your fault, and your problem.

3 Likes

it’s also not blizzards job to RUIN server balance on servers that are currently more balanced. which is what they’re doing.

1 Like

i saw that. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

lol @ saying it’s not Blizzard’s job to ensure that server pops are healthy

shill harder

3 Likes

Sounds more like some players roll pvp servers and don’t want pvp. The truth of this is the entire problem with “imbalanced” pvp servers are too many people roll pvp servers for the high population but don’t actually want pvp at the rest of the world’s choosing.
That’s what drives these imbalances. It’s why blizz removed pvp server choice in retail. Players can’t handle that choice because they choose pvp servers for the wrong reason. Population >pvp.

Which proves my point. They don’t want the pvp. Same as P2.
This whole mess is alliance running from the pvp. That they chose. Roll pve servers your “problems” disappear.
Not saying there’s not Horde that shouldn’t do the same either. Plenty of them but they’re a product of alliance not yaving the heart to fight back. Instead they transfer.
Guess what? Horde’s going to follow. Horde wants a fight. /shrug

1 Like

This community has been begging for free transfers for weeks now…and when they get literally exactly what they’ve been asking for they have a complete melt-down. It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.

9 Likes