Free Character Moves Available for Select Realms

Id rather have layers and remove world dragons then this.

6 Likes

I started Horde on Heartseeker, went to Incendius 3-4 months ago… would be funny if our guild moved there. Like going back home lol.

2 Likes

Does the 90 day cooldown still apply for the people who paid to transfer to these realms? I’d rather lose them than the native members.

Will you be waiving the 90 day lockout for recent incoming transfers to these servers? Or are they unable to take advantage of this service?

8 Likes

Is there another fix coming? Blizzard said in their twitter post they were testing it internally, did you really have to test turning on free realm transfers that you had already done back in like September?

I’m going to lose a good portion of my guild if you do nothing but this.

9 Likes

What a joke, telling us you need to test a fix for the queues and coming out with a tired solution that only wrecks servers.

I listened to Blizz about the other servers being full, so I rolled on Incendius on Day 1 to avoid queues. Incendius was a good, healthy server, but then paid transfers opened up. Now wayyyy too many people were allowed to transfer in, and I’m being told that if I want to avoid queues, I need to leave? How in the world is that fair?

16 Likes

It’s not fair, it’s just blizzard doesn’t really seem to care about it’s player base.

13 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t care about you. They won’t lock Whitemane or Incendius because they get paid for people that want to go there. They don’t give a crap if they drive these servers into 99% imbalance.

13 Likes

It would be nice if you could post what servers will be open and what the balance on said servers are a few days in advance. It would allow guilds to make intelligent decisions on where to go if anywhere.

Ultimately you are going to break up a lot of groups by just opening and closing this randomly.

4 Likes

Make sure you stay away from grobbulus, terribly unbalanced and super toxic community :lying_face:

3 Likes

It’s perfectly fair. You cannot stop people from transferring to a realm they want to be on, just because you ‘were there first’. Transfers have as much right to be on Incendius as people who originally rolled on it.

3 Likes

It’s funny to me in a morbid kind of way, while we’ve been waiting in the 4 hour nightly queues in voice comms we have been trying to figure out what the worst possible solution blizzard could implement, this was one of the top picks.

Love telling my members they should just quit the game because I can’t save a spot for them 2 hours after our raid time because they dont get home on raid nights until 2 hours before the raid starts.

5 Likes

Nah. The intelligent move by Blizzard–and I know that’s asking for a lot–would’ve been to limit the transfers in to Incendius and the other larger servers. By appropriately limiting transfers, they could both prevent queues and faction imbalances.

It sucks if people rolled on a server that is unhealthy, but poisoning another server isn’t the answer.

8 Likes

Please police server balance for the servers that have the option to transfer off of!

Please do not kill another round of servers with population imbalance due to improperly managed server transfers.

3 Likes

Time for the people to play transfer-chicken and hope everyone else transfer off…and in the end, no one transfers off.

8 Likes

Yup it’s hilarious in their post they say they will end the free transfers as soon as the target realm reaches full, but they refuse to do that for paid transfers and just let the realms suffer.

15 Likes

this is your fix? Are you kidding me?

4 Likes

remove transfer cooldown I have to wait 27 days :C

If that’s true, then there doesn’t seem to be any problem that requires being fixed.

5 Likes

It’s really great, isn’t it? Picking literally the worst option. Bet they leave the transfer cooldown in place too, just as a way of being really, really sure that the faction balances get thrown more out of line.

3 Likes