Free Character Moves Available for Select Realms

What’s the difference between creating a new server and opening up transfers to Thalnos?

Incendius queues are massively reduced now! And yet still people are complaining… you legit can’t please this playerbase. No, you really, really can’t please them.

Bye Felicia.

Well at the time of me writing that the server was still Medium, and to be perfectly honest, I’m kind of getting impatient with these queues as well. Only problem is my server transfer options suck. Smolderweb, while a lot of people here have said it’s a good transfer option, its discord is full of trolls, I entered the discord trying to introduce myself and I was welcomed with a bunch of trolls, in fact, the first guild that messaged me was an alliance guild called something like “We Raid Naked”. Arcanite Reaper is a horrible name for a server. And I haven’t checked Anathema yet, but I hope to god it has a somewhat decent community. Otherwise I’m stuck on Whitemane for another 90 days (Yes I recently just bought a transfer to Whitemane like 11 days ago before queues were happening).

Incendius queues dropped because the horde exodus of incendius to earthfury left incendius a 90/10 alliance favored server and changed earth fury from a 55/45 ally dom server to a 65/35 horde dom server overnight.

3 months ago incendius was 55/45 horde dominated. Last week it was 56/44 alliance dominated

You should ask yourself if those results are ok.

2 Likes

Those results are okay, because they resulted from the free choice of players. How many rules do you want to impose on people picking realms so you can artifically turn every realm into some ‘ideal’, ‘healthy’ realm that everyone has a different idea of?

Also I’m asking myself why the Horde feel like they can’t even stand to be on a realm with a 5% difference in realm population tilted towards Alliance. That’s really incredible to me considering how often they trash Alliance players about being cowards in world pvp. I guess ‘world pvp’ for the Horde is 5 people killing one guy who has no chance of fighting back.

4 Likes

Thanks Blizzard, You F****** destroyed the horde pop on Incendius server!!!

Anathema is a solid server, just on the lighter side pop wise. I transferred here months ago and love it, but it might not be for everyone. Balance is solid and has active guilds that are clearing. Let me know if you have any questions.

I don’t know if you’re able to answer this question since you’re alliance side but are there any Horde guilds that, while progression based and takes content seriously, DO NOT care what spec I go for raids.

I’m not an elitist player when it comes to WoW, I’ve been there, done that with other video games. I want to play an Elemental Shaman, and I want to raid as an Elemental Shaman (yes I know about required consumables and all that jazz), it is just next to impossible to even log into Whitemane at this point.

For some reason it didn’t show what I posted as a reply to you, so read the comment right after the one you posted xP.

Nevermind, it did, ignore this message.

5 hour queues in the evening, you don’t want to come to Arugal.

1 Like

All in favor of Blizzard blowing up all current realms and toons and starting over fresh? Don’t allow paid transfers until AQ. Never, and I mean NEVER open up free transfers at any point in time. If realms get overpopulated and people don’t like the queues, man up and reroll elsewhere. Managing transfers should have been something done at the very beginning of launch. I just want a do-over at this point.

Hey,
is there any chance of the oceanic server arugal getting free character transfers also? we have had 5/6+ hour que times the past week

2 Likes

So I missed my chance at the free transfer off Incendious because you gave us like a random 30 minute warning of closing free transfers. Now my entire guild is in Earthfury and I’m stuck on Incedious. Does that mean I’m screwed and have to pay $25 for a transfer? This doesn’t seem fair…

They explicitly stated that you should transfer ASAP because they could stop transfers at any time due to the realms getting full.

Why do folks gloss over stuff and then want to talk about being treated unfairly?

1 Like

Because SOME PEOPLE only get to log on once a week or so. I just realised all my friends are gone, and due to the mass migration that the horde did there is no more queue. I’ve been abandoned again with no hope (other than money I DON"T HAVE) getting together with them again. (we wound up in different guilds).

1 Like

We need transfer to Arugal closed, along with free transfers off, it is hitting 5-6 hours queues.

Why allow xfers to Herod? It’s super full too, multi-hour queues in the evening.

1 Like

Does Herod have free transfers off atm?

Not as far as I can tell from this post. There’s no option for xfer that shows up on the queue screen.