Free Character Moves Available for Select Realms

This.
Well said.

We really need server transfers for Benediction, or layering. The current queue times during prime times are insane. I tried to get on at 8pm on a Tuesday and the queue time was over an hour.

Thank god I didn’t have a raid tonight.

I just wanted to enjoy the game, but that is basically impossible with an hour long queue. Sometimes I can’t believe we are still dealing with this as an issue in 2020 for a game we pay a monthly subscription for.

1 Like

When does Herod get some love? 5 1/2 hours this evening. It’s been multi-hour queues for over a week, and the queues are starting earlier by the day.

1 Like

So anyone who was planning for phase6+ is just screwed now or forced to reroll / paid transfer if they want to be apart of AQ gates opening / being on a balanced server ? Blizzard, you leave transfers up on incendius for 3 DAYS and anyone who doesn’t log on daily is completely stuck on a one-sided server ? At this point you need to just let the rest of the horde xfer off and distribute the rest of the alliance accordingly to whatever server they choose and just let incendius become another flamelash-example. No one wants to be on a 90/10 dominated server - and just because I know blizzard wont just self-impode the server and let everyone left on incendius part ways then let me just suggest that you open up free xfers from other realms BACK ONTO incendius to try to even back out the population for the people like me who were preparing for long-term phase6 game and not logging on everyday just to make sure a massive horde xfer wasn’t going to kill their server, because I was fine with having to log in a hour or two early on raid night(which was the case a week or two ago) BUT I am not fine with being STUCK - which horde pretty much is seeing as how we cant PAID XFER OR FREE XFER OFF INCENDIUS - on a 90/10 server, it just makes me want to unsub since im not rerolling / releveling the 3 60s I have on another server and I currently am -unable- to xfer anything horde off of an completely alliance dominated server. The server was fine 2 weeks ago - which is when you should’ve cut off ALL PAID XFERS INTO INCENDIUS, in which you didn’t so more and more skeram/stallag poured over until all the horde panic-transferred off and if you didn’t log in during those 3 days that the transfers were available then welcome to the rest of your classic experience, being on an unbalanced server - and an unhealthy unbalanced server is NOT the same experience as a healthy balanced server phase6 and under … and if horde on incendius cant find a group then they are just going to unsub, which unfortunately is what you’ve forced my hand over a 3 day panic xfer period, while all other servers you’ve opened free transfers to and from and still under the same stipulations. So blizzard - open up free transfers for horde from any server TO incendius to try to balance the server back out or accept your mistake and let everyone left on incendius xfer off and just terminate the server. No one is going to enjoy playing on a 90/10 dominated server during phase6 and youre just going to lose a bunch of subs - including me - unless you do something about what you let happen to incendius

EARTHFURY NOW HAS 48 MIN QUEUES WHILE INCENDIUS HAS NONE. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED BLIZZARD!

Top notch job managing these free server xfers BTW.

3 Likes

Free Character Moves are now available:

FROM TO FACTION
Earthfury Incendius
Earthfury Faerlina

Thats right, go back to where you came from!

1 Like

Maybe cancel this sh*t since now earthfury has ques? Smdh

1 Like

This is such bull for Earthfury, I picked it because it was a MEDIUM server and now look Incendious players get to play while Earthfury natives have to wait an hours because of them. Send them back or let Earthfury made toons get log in preference. Don’t let Earthfury get ruined too

2 Likes

new 2+hours queues on Sulfuras. Not paying to transfer. Please fix the problem or lose the subscription.

Agreed. i picked Earthfury because of the population and now i have an hour+ Q to get in? how is that ok? i understand @Blizzard is working hard to maximize played experience but thats very unfair to the plays previously on Earthfury. all im asking is some compensation somehow? maybe make a dead server into a PVP server and let all those people from Earthfury the option to transfer free?

1 Like

They should make it so only the new arrivals can leave so we get our server back.

A week ago Earthfury was a good server, and now it’s broken. Let people off Earthfury to a brand new and we gladly would take it.

3 Likes

I agree it was 3 hours, when I got home to raid. Now guild that I lvled with and got to bwl and so on with is likely to have a lot leave or raiding stopping for the time being. Not really fun to play, tbh. I will definitely just stop playing this game as it was a way to connect with friends, but I don’t have 3 hours to sit and move my mouse around just to have some chill time with some old buddies.

1 Like

So…don’t care! We have queues now because of all of your transfers! Don’t talk about fair when your server’s transfers screwed our server over. Pay up or stay there.

1 Like

Screwed up Earthfury too! Had a nice, semi-balanced, medium server that everyone was quite happy to be on. Now we have to prepare for queues because Blizzard did little to no research before opening server transfers to the server!

2 Likes

You’re on Incendius. You’re clueless. Stupid people don’t deserve the freedom of choice. You made the choice to play on Incendius just as I made the choice to transfer off Herod to Earthfury. And you claim it would making an artificial realm? LMFAO!!!
We had a pretty well balanced realm. We were happy. We didn’t even get a say in the transfers. Blizzard just tossed them on us. I say send them all back! You deserve to deal with them again!

1 Like

Add Arugal to the list please

2 Likes

Can we please get free transfers for Arugal. Every day the past month has been a near 300 plus minute que. I’ve just got home from work to try and log on, 306 minute que. At least give us something.

I cant believe none of you saw this coming. You need to send them back to Incendius.

2 Likes

You ever gonna turn off transfers to other full realms? Some of them are bursting at the seams with new players and hundreds of transfers. It needs stopped before a 5th server meets the death of its own weight and population mismanagement.

They open the flood gates to other realms so they can die too. No input from the native population or anything. You go from a healthy population with established social norms between factions and friendly rivalries to hundreds or even thousands of new players who come in and knock the chess board over and poop on everything. Then the native population has to leave what they created and has to PAY to do it. Then that server dies, and the people who pooped on the chessboard move again and poop on another. It’s poor game management.

I think you should LOCK paid transfers to all realms until the dust settles, you can’t see what the effect on servers are in the long term when you have thousands of players constantly shifting around.

1 Like