Free Character Moves Available for Select Realms

Same way alliance post saying “you know what you signed up for” in regard to pvp queues for horde is the same aspect for anyone wanting restitution for P2.

They have paid transfers.

ask for faction changes then.

I’m really hoping that Earthfury is not one of these transfer servers. We do not need more alliance transfers. I say this for selfish reasons too but reason #1 is what I said.

Yup. Which furthered these imbalances and to think blizz catered to them with the streamer beta for hype.
All they’ve done is escalate these problems.
Edit: Tinfoil hat theory: Blizz used the streamers to imbalance the servers.

Then what should “full” be? Since people have characters across realms, play different activity amounts, and log at different times. As you noted it is a evolving status and is hard to know a set threshold.

one of them stormed back to retail with a classic sux war cry a while back. i wonder if all his minions went back to retail with him.

Yep. We had a group of about 10 guild mates transfer to earthfury in p2. Not a single one still plays, because that server was dead and finding groups for things or recruiting was impossible.

Are you serious? If I roll on any server other than HS or a pve server, I’m rolling the outnumbered server and ‘trying to take it back’ against overwhelming numbers. You’re basically talking about every server for Alliance.

Meanwhile, Horde have a single server where they can take it back from dominant Alliance- but while Alliance ARE rolling on servers where they are outnumbered, Horde WILL NOT, because Horde pvpers are afraid of pvp.

It doesn’t even need leadership for Horde- you have one choice if you’re actually interested in a wpvp challenge- HS. And you all avoid it, because you’re all cowards. Period.

4 Likes

Most toxic company ever…

Step 1: Kill a server with free transfers
Step 2: Offer paid transfers after the server is dead
Step 3: Repeat step 1

5 Likes

And people wonder why blues don’t post here more often.

2 Likes

Lmao “internal testing”. Gj guys. Let the casual folks who just wanna play for 2 hours and not sit in queue transfer off to some dead realm so they get bored there and see that it isnt fun. 1 month later they pay you another 25 bucks just to go back. Brilliant strat.

2 Likes

IKR? Their playerbase is acting completely toxic.

1 Like

Why not real time update at the login screen? Why not say what the hard number full is?
All they said was low was like 4x Vanilla med pop server. Now if that’s the case why do low pop Classic realms feel “dead” compared to what we felt were very active med pop servers in Vanilla?
That does not jive and neither does their insistence on hiding population numbers. Unless they’re trying to control something about it and it sure as hell is not balance.

Yes, god forbid the player base actually call blizzard out on their own poor customer service and boneheaded design decisions.

3 Likes

they changed it to hide that most people quit. i was on a realm that said it was low one day and the next day it was listed as high.

You have no idea how many doomguards i’ve summoned in goldshire basement… At least 7! WARLOCKS ARE LAZY AND WONT GET IT

1 Like

What happens if this does happen? Alliance will scatter to the breeze and blame blizz. Might not want to give em any ideas with free transfers being a thing right now.

1 Like

Are the servers limited to what they can pick to transfer to or no? Couldn’t find information on it.

Players blast them when they do nothing about the queues, and then blast them when they offer free transfers. Players blast them when they talk about implementing layering again. Blizzard literally cannot get it right no matter what they do.