Foxes and You

No clue what I’d make yet, although I am leaning towards a hunter with a bear pet named “Little John”. They’d be laughin’ back and forth at what the other’ne has to say; reminiscin’, This-‘n’-thattin’ havin’ such a good time
Oo-de-lally, oo-de-lally, golly, what a day~

If you don’t get this reference I’m afraid its time for you to leave.

6 Likes

My main question about them, what “niche” will they fill in the Horde? we will see the different scavange hunts and terrestrial transport now being maned by Vulpera instead of Goblins in the Horde (leaving the air transport and general commerce to the goblins?)

If I had to make a guess based off of how they are portrayed in game: Vulpera will likely fill a niche similar to goblins in terms of scouting, espionage and that sort of deal. I’d make the guess Vulpera are at least a bit quicker and squirrelier their goblins. So, what they would lack in technical know-how they would make up in use for scouting, skirmishing and sabotage.

I’d much rather have the kelfin… but i could easily see why they, a seemingly selfless sea based people. wouldn’t throw their cards in with Sylvanas considering their main adversary is Azshara.

that being said, I guess Vulpera are okay, Alliance will probably see a dramatic drop in worgen RPers

1 Like

I don’t have a horde warlock, so I will make a vulpera for that purpose. I don’t know if it will be male or female. It will have to depend on voice/animations.

my shiny teeth and me

your shiny foxes and you