Foxes and You

So, who else is hyped for foxies? :smile: I personally haven’t decided who my foxy is going to be, but she will definitely be my priest for sure, though I might boost her up because I love Corrin the panda cutie. :blush:

My alts will be Warlock, Shammy, and Rogue. Destro/Demo, (haven’t decided yet LOL), Resto sham, and sub rogue. :slight_smile:

I’m grinding out rep still (so many WoW breaks!) but I hope to have it situated for when 8.3 drops. :smiley:

So! I humbly ask you, Wyrmrest! (plsnohate)

What are your plans with these adorable foxies :smile: ?

PS: my foxy :3 i WUV her adorable lil ears >u<

https://imgur.com/rfJQjCf
7 Likes

Day one of Vulpera release and day two of Vulpera release.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e6/8d/b4/e68db426e0bdb26c0acae4ffa176c0ca.jpg

6 Likes

I’ve got the name “Scoundrel” for mine, a rogue, might do a different name… but I have that one, for now.

Not sure if I’ll level them now, in the pre-patch (which was hinted to be a leveling bonanza like Legion’s was), or in the next expansion.

Recent word is that the bag of tricks racial (or whatever it’s called) will have discoverable bits like the mole machine, so I want to explore the world with mine!

2 Likes

I might make mine a Warlock. You will know him for his fiery death, his commanding of demons and–

Oh. You’re playing with his ears?

That feels really good… Demons can wait.

3 Likes

I am very excited for them indeed. I cannot wait to get my hands on their fur! Their fur is in high demand these days.

~My hunters pet is dolly. My hunters gun is dot. They are my best friends :wink:

5 Likes

What does the fox say?

“Let me go! Stop it! HELP!”

“I have rabies.”

1 Like

Horde needs all the help they can get on this shard. Perhaps the foxes will be your salvation.

correction, they actually have this as a voice bit when you click on one.

“Say what does the Fox say one more time, I dare you.”

4 Likes

I was very excited to make one, it was one of the things keeping my sub, then they made them Horde only so…now I cant make one.

I mean to be fair, the Alliance did burn all their crap and sent them scurrying into the desert to die of inevitable exposure. I imagine diplomatic dialogue would break after that point.

1 Like

Ah yes, the quest that Alliance complained about so much they actually had to change it in the PTR to not be AS stupid. Got to love locking players into a faction then guilting them for having zero player agency over said faction…

2 Likes

Welcome to BfA, we’ve both been stuck in that. I’ve been a Horde main for years and I just… had to buckle in and watch all of this balogna go down.

Remember how the original dialogue for Brennadam was literally ‘all will serve in the end’ until Horde players kicked up enough of a storm to get it changed…

and then it was still irrevocably awful?

Lack of player agency is painful.

8 Likes

I actually faction-changed back to Horde earlier this week & one of the biggest reasons was to unlock vulpera. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna make a shaman but I’ve been so indecisive as of late that I’ll probably change my mind a dozen times before the patch drops.

Yiff, yiff, yiff!

1 Like

Had I remained subbed, I actually might have rolled one.

I don’t know if I’ll play one but they are pretty dang cute.

Thinking about it, a tiny fox would probably make a better alt than the mechagnome priest I was going to roll for the sake of making literally the same joke as every other person who’s going to roll a mechagnome priest.

They’re probably the only short race that appeals to me; I could never really get into the way the gnome fantasy was flavored, and I can’t unsee the antisemitism in goblins.

1 Like

Small group going that’s going to be traveling Azeroth in a caravan, RPing and leveling as we go. We are exited

4 Likes

In all seriousness, I don’t know what my Vulpera will be.

On the one hand, I don’t think I have the energy for any more toons, so I might just race-change my Monk to Vulpera instead of Mag’har Orc, but I also want that sweet, juicy heritage armor …