Foxes and You

Baby Yoda looks like a goblin… did… did you just forget that he was green and not covered with fur or something?

I didn’t, but I was more going for the cute with big ears vibe, and most Goblins … ain’t cute.

So if someone wanted to look like Po from Kung Fu Panda, they should use a Kul Tiran.

They should. Steal the name and ransom it

1 Like

Mogo take break from step on many Corgi. Mogo step on Vulpera for while.

Vulpera pulled me back in.

<.<

I switched to Alliance summer 2018 for the first time. I’ve always ‘dabbled’ with ally toons. I’d make them to listen to both sides of the story. I actually came to really like Anduin, and I don’t like Sylvanas, so for BFA I had an ‘alt horde’ and switched my main to Alliance.

I unsubbed to try out FF early in the year, thinking the then ‘upcoming’ expansion looked really good. It was, by the way. I thought it was great.

Anyways, I was still watching youtubers talk about wow, still reading wowhead sometimes. I really missed the Horde. I didn’t know anyone playing Horde on my rp servers really, so I didn’t bother. Pazaz was a character I had rp’ed on plenty of times, but was really just serving the purpose of alt. I used him to read the quests and watch the ingame cutscenes.

Vulpera allied race.

I expected it from day one, but it was finally upon me.

Stinky little fox kids, who would wanna play that, right?

I redid the Vol’dun quests. I played around with the modelviewer in wowhead and now?

Now I’ve created a tumblr account for my yet-to-be-made Vulpera Omru. I had fanart made, and I’ve got rp in discord. @-@

I’m just gonna racechange and lvl up a vulpera alt later for the mog. I have a goblin rogue named Omru for now, but just the ‘idea’ of being a vulpera later on has breathed new life into the game for me.

I’m collecting essences, I’m doing emissaries, I’m in warmode only attacking people when it’s two against one because I suck at pvp, I’m riding the coattails of horde in battlegrounds. I’m actually having a ton of fun with the game.

I just hope they don’t release Gilblins in like 8.3.5 or something. Cause I’ve been playing Goblins since Cata and that would be a tough choice.

3 Likes

… I’m gonna make one. Just not sure as WHAT yet.

I’ll be making a new Monk, with the name “Rokir”. He’ll be a traveling host/Bard/General Storyteller type who will head up my guild when I change it over to an RP focus. I’m looking forward to it.

Not going to lie, if allied races in 8.3.5 are released, Blizzard should at least -try- to finish the expac off strong and pick 2 fan favorite.

I’d personally pick Sethrak for the Alliance (they come up a lot in LFG and Trade) with a splinter group uncovered somewhere in Tanaris (with the main unlocking Storyline being Alliance discovering them).

For Horde I’d make it Ogres who, for whatever reason, discovered a titan facility and ended up restoring their intelligence accidentally. Reason they they join the horde is bexause they invite the Horde and Alliance to help with something, but either Night Elves or Worgen for blueside show up and sack everything after talks break down (this is more just me being cheeky and referencing something from Byzantine history)

1 Like

I am now torn between rolling a shaman who harnessed the powers of the elements to become a traveling water trader and purveyor of desert glass jewelry or a hunter who never really jelled with the comraderie of a caravan and was a dunes survivalist.

3 Likes

15 Likes

No idea aboit the class… But I know I’m gonna roleplay the little buttsniffer as a goblin wearing a fursuit, Identifying as a Vulpera.

1 Like

hurrburfdurf furry jokes furry jokes so original so clever

7 Likes

Could you elaborate more on this?

I like stories.

Man it’s really the use of ‘identifying’ here that moves you from ‘typical forum weirdo’ to ‘probable creep on a Classic alt’

8 Likes

It reads as the oh so typical “hurr I identify as an attack helicopter hurr” offensive bigotry you see from transphobic morons all the time.

4 Likes

9Volt said it best: you guys have like one joke you tell over and over again.

1 Like

Which is supremely hysterical when you realize they love that “NPC Meme”

1 Like

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Cutie boy!

1 Like

Me? Gonna make a Vulpera as a hunter. I made a toon in a placeholder for that race! He gonna be named Ryko who excels at hunting skills…rest of his backstory is still in the work. But man, I really want vulepra so bad.