Four Realms Event List

A bit of clarification about the Feathers’ tavern:

While Feathers is de facto Alliance, Horde characters are more than welcome to come by! Booty Bay is a neutral town, and we keep translatin’ elixirs on hand, so if you get a hankerin’ for a home-cooked meal, mozey on down!

3 Likes

Need to add to the Weekly Horde Side events, every Thursday:

Event Name: Tavern Night
Host: Fenryth of Doomguard
Time: 7PM
Description of Event: Come hang with chill folks!

3 Likes

Added!

1 Like

I feel a bit sad removing the Summer Festival from the list now that it’s over, but here’s the link from WET if anyone wants to look at Yotingo’s recaps!

2 Likes

Just in case anyone needs elixirs, the goblin selling them is in New Dalaran in the sewers.

1 Like

Hey there! I just posted a topic on my alt Inien, just wanted to let folks know that Tavern Night will now be alternating with Lady Inien’s soirees in Eversong forest! Starting at the same time, located at Satheril’s Haven, just behind Fairbreeze Village. If we could get that added in for Horde Thursdays :pleading_face: :heart:

1 Like

New event starting Friday, July 31st at 6pm server:

And one tomorrow!

Hello, everyone! Could we get a weekly event added to the calendar Horde-side? It would be much appreciated! :heart:

Event Name: Introduction to Roleplaying
Hosts: Ondolemar of Doomguard; Surinda of the Chapel of Undying Light
Time: 5pm - 7pm (server)
Description of Event: An informal meet-and-greet for new and returning players. Make new friends and connections, ask questions, and learn about the CC-SoE roleplaying community!

P.S. - we also have a topic post, if you would like to link it!

2 Likes

I know I sound stupid, but the time is server time, right?

I have updated the master list (the first post) so everything is in the current server time, MOUNTAIN.

Any other post before this one is likely listing the event time in the pre-merge server time, Pacific, so it will be an hour off.

1 Like

Hey! I’m not sure if this counts, but we’ve got an upcoming one-off event non-DG people can sign up for :3 Doomguard Ride-Along Information (RP)

1 Like

Added.

1 Like

Got another one-off for ya, Musicita :smiley: Magic Lessons in Dalaran (RP Event)

1 Like

Remembered to update the Discord link.

Updated some events; moved Storytelling to Neutral.

I’m finding this wrenchingly difficult to write but it’s Tuesday night, so there’s no time left. Da Doctas Clinic is going on hiatus. (This isn’t a unilateral decision on my part. It was made after much discussion with Kohnar/Dendus’ player.)

I can’t and won’t continue to support a company that has failed my basic, core expectations so badly. I care too much not to use the tiny shred of influence I have, the only thing I expect the people with actual power at Activision-Blizzard care about, the almighty dollar, to advocate for change. I’ve canceled my subscription for the first time since 2004.

Clinic has been what I’ve done every Tuesday since BC. It hurts me to leave. I’m not done with my characters or this world or the stories we could still tell together. But that’s part of what making a stand is, accepting risk or pain in the name of a hoped-for gain, in the name of progress.

I’m glad to talk with any of you about this. And I’m not saying this is goodbye forever. I deeply, bitterly hope it isn’t. (A version of this message has also gone up on the Four Realms discord.)

Take care of yourselves and each other as best you can.

Basically just posting here for anyone new who might be browsing our forums. We haven’t had any real change in our event schedule lately. So that is why this thread hasn’t been touched recently.

Maybe as Dragonflight continues to pick up people, that will change!

Updated with Volunteer Guard Day

Finally got around to updating again.

Consolidated all the events into one list instead of dividing out by faction.

Pruned the events that have been on hiatus and haven’t yet returned, added a new one!