Four players LF semi-hardcore raidng guild

My friends and l are looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild for season 4 and to follow into TWW. There are 4 of us which I know can be difficult to accommodate . We were in different guilds for most of Dragonflight. Thanks to some scheduling changes, the four of us finally have a shared time slot for raiding again.

Our raid availability is between 8pm to midnightish EST on any days but Saturday.

We are looking a group that obtains aotc each season. Pushing into mythic raiding is nice but stopping at aotc is not a dealbreaker. We run a lot of M+ dungeons and would love to have more people to run with us.

Our crew:

• Hunter [H] 486
  • Ret pally [A] 480ish
  • Druid [H] 486 (prefers to dps and will likely change to hunter for TWW)
  • +1 extra who is flexible on class choice. He is willing to change based on what is needed. He has a DK and resto druid at 470+ and other classes we could gear quickly.

We are all 35+ and have been playing together in wow and elsewhere since vanilla.

If our group sounds like a good fit for you, please reply below or contact me on discord: liliana.

Logs are available.

Thanks!

The guild I run is rebuilding for The War Within. We’ll be focusing on clearing heroic raids on Wednesday & Thursday 8pm to 11pm est as well as keys in season 4 of DF then looking at mythic in season 1 or 2 of the next expansion. If this interests you hit me up on bnet @ Blighters#1395

I have just started a guild/ community with a focus on AoTC and M+ we currently have 4 so adding an extra 4 would be a huge plus. Our plan is 8 to 10 CST Tuesday Wednesday but might do more come War Within. We are on Illidan but that soon won’t matter. If you are interested message me on discord kingbeezus

Hey Fuzzims,

How strict is that “midnightish” cutoff for you guys? Our guild has room for all four of you, but our raid days are Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am EST. If that’s something you guys are able to work with, I’d love to chat with you further. Vitae Rising is an adult-only AOTC guild on Thrall. Most of us are middle-aged folks, so your group would fit right in there. Outside of raids, our members enjoy running keys and whatnot. If the schedule will work for you, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 or on discord: Fenrirulv

United We Loot - Stormrage are looking for additional DPS for Awakened raiding and heading into TWW.

Prog raiding is on Thursday and Friday 9:00pm to 12:00am EST. We have an optional farm night on Tuesdays from 9:00pm to 11:00pm EST.

We’re a mid-mythic raid team that achieves AOTC each tier and then knocks off half of mythic each tier. We run M+ most nights of the week.

Please feel free to contact us on Discord at Deathfire or boring2848 - You have your discord setup to not take friends currently.

Hi we might be able to make that work, tried to add you on Disc and it wont go through so maybe you already found a home. If not heres our info:

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

Add Tuatha#1661 (BNet) or Tuatha (Discord) for more info!

Sorry for those who were denied when trying to talk on discord. I did not realize i turned off friend requests. I am not a smart person. This is why i let my pets do all the real work while i just try not to hurt myself with the bow.

Hey I try to message you but was unable to. You can add me. Discord : Graceffa

Hello I believe my guild would be a great fit for yall! I am a part of Ring of Ash a cross-faction semi-hardcore raiding group with a focus on rebuilding our core 20 raiders in preparation for our return to mythic in TWW. Our raid times are tuesday/wednesday 9-12pm EST. My name on discord is kalastrian feel free to contact me at anytime for more information!

whats up! i read your description and you sound like youd be a great fit for us!
Moistly Moist is a newly formed guild who likes to mess around until it is time to be serious we are looking to form a raid team who pushes heroic and eventually mythic raid! we also enjoy doing m+ and dabble in pvp. We are looking for new friends of any class and spec!
Contact me on discord if interested: themoomanz

Greetings Fuzzims!

Your group sounds like a great fit for us! We have been an AOTC guild since 2015, and only missed 2 AOTCs in those 9 years. When we have the group for it, we tiptoe into mythic. We are also an adult guild. Most of us are over 40.

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 9-11p EST
Wednesday 9-11p EST
Thursday 9-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)