Four Hour Q is a bit much

Have progressed through the grind of the all mighty Queue Boss, but its just getting frustrating now to come home and want to play and see a Position 3871, Estimated time 252min. Sure I understand remote desktop app, but having to keep worrying about it, and when I am logged in, feels like I can’t even get food with out running over to my computer to press the space bar to stay active in game. Only in Phase 2, I am sure BWL, and BG’s will bring much larger Queue times. :disappointed:

1 Like

Meanwhile I’ma get home from work in 2 hours and log right in because I took the free transfer weeks ago after realizing what was coming.

3 Likes

You have 3 options, wait it out, transfer, or reroll.

I can’t have sympathy for those complaining of queues, specially horde atm, we were warned MANY times

1 Like

Benediction my people.

A bump up to four hours from just one hour, nobody knew going down to one layer was going to cause this. Forgive me if your a Tarot reader.

I mean it was rather obvious it would happen. They had layers of people because the world isn’t big enough to hold them all at once and still have proper gameplay.

Once those are removed, of course full servers would have queues again.

Not looking for any type of sympathy, just its frustrating when the queue was bumped up 400% from going down to one layer.

I mean, it was announced right here for you

2 Likes

Odd comment from a level 23 warrior, but gratz…?

It 100% makes sense seeing as your server probabaly had between 2-4 layers depending on the hour of day.

No one read the future. This was predicted and discussed by MANY sense launch.

Layers weren’t dynamic, they had 2 for a few weeks before it went to 1

1 Like

Cool man, thanks for the breaking news. Just mentioning the frustration. Since there are no numbers involved at any point in time mentioned, besides “excessive queues” Having it go up so dramatically is my point.

That’s pretty much the definition of excessive

They told you the oil was hot, you still reached in and complain about getting burned

3 Likes

Cool thanks for the info on “excessive” glad it means “from one hour to four hours”

Yup, what were you expecting? They specifically said ALL high pop servers may have long queues and then singled yours out for EXCESSIVE queues, so you expected it to what? Go up by 20 minutes?

So once again, wait it out, transfer or reroll, your choice

2 Likes

4 hour queue sucks but having to run to your computer every minute so u don’t get dc’d? Little much, I afk all the time, sometimes for 30minutes and catch it at the character screen and log back in. Ezpz

Yah but your still having to worry about it, that is kinda my point. You get DC/d on Faerlina god be with you.

Love you!!

cant handle the queue ? choose realm transfer

done

“Faerlina will be the streamer server, there WILL be queues” - everyone

“Cool, I’ll roll on that server and complain about queues!”- OP

3 Likes