[found guild ignore]

hiya hiya!
i’m looking for a not-casual but not-sweaty guild looking to get AOTC! preferably a group that is going to push straight into heroic after clearing normal, or skip it altogether.
i’m pretty flexible on times/days for right now.

• not interested in CE guilds, but i will dabble in early mythic bosses if the guild does
  • i will not flex dps unless you want a real bad one(i’ve tried so many times to learn shadow and simply cannot)
  • i will literally suck your toes if you’re a late late night guild (like 1am pst)

uhhh idk thats all i can think of. lmk if i sound like a fit.

Although our class needs have changed, we are looking for:

1 Healer, Pref Priest/Shaman
1 Melee, Pref Rogue/Shaman
4 Ranged, Pref Hunter/Evoker/Priest/Shaman

this will be to jump from 2/3/9 into 2/4/14

hey!!

my guild “zero dawn” on area 52 is in need of a holy priest! we have a fully formed roster save for another healer and got 8/8N and 1/8H this week. i know you said youd suck on some toes if we are late night for you, but these are our raid times: 7pm-10pm PST and 10pm-1am EST. if this is late enough we’d love to have ya!

please reach out to teguma on discord or teguma#1452 on bnet!!

hi there! we are looking to add more players to our AOTC raid roster and our m+ team. I’m not sure if our times will work as we raid from 930pm-1230 EST I’m going to attach our guild page for you to skim through to see if we could possibly be a good fit for you! I’d be happy to sit down and chat with you to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to speaking with you soon hopefully!

Still looking! Unfortunately those who have posted already won’t work out for me for various reasons!