[Forums MetaThread] Community Council/Classic Community Discourse

I saw this thread in the CC section ([Community Council]Addition of tags to thread topics) and wanted to add for consideration a [Classic] tag to distinguish between ‘Legacy’ content in retail vs its iteration in Classic WoW.

I’d also propose some means of flagging topics in the general discussion forums for CC consideration. It could be something simple as a [CC] or a more complex voting/likes-based feature. Obviously, I am not a CC member so I don’t know what directions, if any, were given to these folks on how topics get slated for the CC forums/Dev’s Live Chat sessions.

The idea is for regular users to have some way of communicating with the CC that there’s a subject they would like brought up between those ‘closer’ to the Community Managers/devs.

1 Like

Updated. I’m not sure on the [CC] tag but I’ll run it by other CC members to see what they think.

You’re free to reach out to us at any point if there’s something you’d like to bring forward. Just keep in mind some people will have different views on their volunteer work with CC and what they’d want to discuss or bring forward.

It’s always easy to point out issues, sometimes not as easy to come up with solutions. If you’ve got constructive feedback for select topics that’s shared by the community or that we can get onboard with, more than happy relaying these sentiments on your behalf.

I do hope that our work on tagging helps with forum navigation going forward. Thank for the post, good luck and have fun!

1 Like