Forums and Whining

I’ve been playing WoW for 13+ years. The forums weren’t always a place where e-boys went to feel better about themselves…but it is now. You want to blame Blizzard for all of the reasons you’re unhappy, fine. You want to tear them a new one for being a sh** company, they probably deserve that.

But you know what no one is forcing you to do?

No one is forcing you to be here.

Think about it, you come here and you willingly sound like children (I know most of you are not) whining because they didn’t get their way.

And you know the crazy thing?

It’s worked.

You got Classic.

Before that you got flying after Blizzard decided not to put it in one of the new expansions (I think it was MoP or something around then).

Multiple times you’ve gotten what you wanted.

Yet, I look on these forums and still all I see is whining.

Go do something. Something that matters. Anything. Pick a thing. Ask a girl on a date. Or a boy. It’s 2021. Record a song. Walk your dog. Buy a dog and take care of it. Do. Something. Anything.

Or, keep whining and getting your way and still being unhappy. That’s worked in the past, right?

Good luck in life,
Bear

3 Likes

Ooooo hey I hate the whiners as much as anyone else but you just made a whining post about people whining, that’s whineception

21 Likes

I’m just meta af

2 Likes

Yes, they were. (Obligatory claim to credibility: been playing since Vanilla!)

1 Like

Shhhh.

The facts don’t matter in this realm

1 Like

I’ve been visiting the forums on and off since open beta.

They were ALWAYS the place people go to complain.

Here I’ll even link a “funny” video showing this:

3 Likes

where is quest for mount? Npc suppose to be over hill by water, can’t find Npc

I want the green mount.

“Digi-phalus shrunk in the name of balance”

Man spittin

where mankrik wife at

Hmm, I’d say you’re trolling, but the sad reality is that’s often not the case. Majority of what people refer to as trolls are deadly serious individuals often riddled with misconceptions and poor thought patterns.

Your post is vague. Your post wanders all over the place and is mostly alluding to a group of people that’s not easily identifiable. You’re generalizing.

Be more specific. As it stands now you have no point at all. Your post is complete nonsense.

2 Likes

I will not be specific. Ever.

Blizzard is my problem. They don’t do what I want.

They are the problem. They. Them. Zhem.

in the Barrens

Yes, they were. Forums were always a vocal minority.

But we did have way more positivity back in the old days. Remember those daily threads where people would just go to chat and talk about their days?

Pepperidge Farm Remembers.

Yup.

…filler for minimum 10 characters

The forums have always been bad but it has gotten worse in the past 4 or 6 years imo. People used to just argue, now they flag your post and try to get you banned if you disagree on top of being downright hateful to one another.

4 Likes

Disagree with your definition of bad.

It used to be somewhat “normal” if that can even exist.

It’s downright savage, sad, and pathetic

And yes, I realize I talk like a boomer

I’ve been here since day one and the forums have always been a cesspool.

1 Like

I’ve learned that “always” and “never” are clear indications that someone is not being completely truthful, typically exaggerating for dramatic effect.

You fall into this category.

If you think these forums have ever been any different then you are lying about having been here back in the day.

I guess whatever you say is true.

Oh, by the way, yellow is blue.