Forum Trust System

The level of “out of touch” one must achieve to compare government based nationwide control schemes… to your inability to post stupid GIFs on a gaming forum is unreal.

You guys just looooove making yourselves out to be some sort of super oppressed victims. Its okay to not like the system. Its okay to even criticize it. But don’t go overboard…

1 Like

Someone called for a troll?

1 Like

So you have to visit the forum for 50 days over 100 days to even comment? LOL. They want to make people have to pay months of subs ahead of time.

I still cannot figure out why I am supposed to care about my trust level. Right now you do not even need an active sub to post here.

For some odd reason, people get all worked up because others can do something they can not.

3 Likes

But can you do thissssss

I seen a bit of that war when I looked you up on youtube. You had quite a rivalry going.

1 Like

It is just posting pictures. I think it is mostly there to try and stop random people from buying a account for 10$ and spamming the forum with gore.

:smiley:

He did sooo many voices for Disney.

1 Like

If you have to visit 50 of the last 100 days, then I can tell you when classic is released, my trust level is going way down. I doubt I’ll come back much at all.

1 Like

Yeah, I can do that!

Trolls are a good litmus test for the population of a forum.

The population of a forum is a good indication of the population of a related hoby or point of interest.

Given you point out the lack of trolls is a good indication that World of Warcraft is failing miserably by comparison to its former glory.

Some will be quick to blame the game genera, but these people don’t understand what an MMORPG is about in the first place.

This is also a self evident observation that can be made regarding the modern WoW team to a degree.

I do believe that they’re:

1. Out of touch
  2. Don’t care.
  3. Never played a table top DOG
  4. Don’t understand the origin of WoW.
1 Like

Its people like YOU (Morehwine) who make these forums so toxic. The guy is letting loose to the community that he feels apart of and you come in here and demoralize him by telling him to stop whining about it. Let the guy vent a bit.

You claim to be completely new to the forum, “accidentally” flop from alt to alt, and have only spent 16 minutes on your present avatar choice. What experience do you have with the toxicity of the forums?

1 Like

Toxic?

5 Likes

I don’t concern myself anymore with what any precious little snowflakes think. I will say what I want, period. I do not care one whit if I get a “forum vacation”, and in fact I’ve gotten several just for telling someone to stop acting like a snowflake. That is how “sensitive” these snowflakes have become now, they must be protected at all costs from being called snowflakes cause it might hurt their widdle feels! LOL. Pathetic. This new rating system was implemented just for that purpose, to protect the snowflakes.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree the requirements should be lower.

Like maybe just change the requirement to your current post count or something. Shrug

Yeaaah I think you’re taking things way too personally mate. Its not about punishing, its about preventing. I would bet the reason they have the trust level is so random people cant just come in here and start linking to things like phishing sites and also to prevent the forums from becoming /b/

1 Like

I didn’t bring my tin foil hat for this.

Being like Reddit with stale impact-font memes and grandma humor isn’t any better.

The only thing good about the new forums is the notification system. Everything else feels like a downgrade on the user end.