Forum trust level

Forever trust level 2 :woman_shrugging:
No big deal

1 Like

If you get reported/suspended one time youā€™re blacklisted from ever getting level 3.

seems pointless then.

Itā€™s got something to do with getting into a specific Beta in the past. Perhaps Legion. I canā€™t remember. But getting into it did something to your profile that gives like permanent TL3 once youā€™ve attained it, even if youā€™ve had a suspension.

I should be level 3 but alas stuck at level 2 forever cause all them annoying belf floozies.

1 Like

I have too many suspensions to care.

Same here. Not even interested in progressing any more. I just look at the posts and put in my opinion and close it out. No chance Iā€™ll try to make the requirements again.

when you go on your forum profile you can see your trust level as well

regular = 3
member = 2
basic = 1

iirc

2 Likes

which begs the question. if this forum is supposed to be about discourse then why blacklist people from trust level 3 for 1 single suspension? that must make the special lounge pretty stale. rarely having new people join.

3 Likes

and its a lot easy to lose it then gain it

i dunno about that, i got suspended and lost t3 and regained it 6 months later which isnā€™t a ton of time

for me 6 months is a lot of time.

Terrible design imo, they didnā€™t even do the courtesy of giving everyone a fresh start when they implemented this iirc, if you were ever banned even on the prior forums you canā€™t get trust level 3. They really need to rethink that whole trust level.

thats not true i lose it after suspensions and gain it back all the time just doing my thing.

I went into the special lounge a couple of times, and yes, it is quite stale in there. The only thing I saw and posted on was a thread where new level 3ā€™s announced their arrival to ā€œspecialā€. B.O.R.I.N.G.

Literally in the requirements for trust level 3.

i guess my account is magical then /shrug

You can gain it back after suspensions. Iā€™ve been hammered before and got it back.

1 Like

Interesting, Iā€™ve met the requirements more than once and never got it due to being banned one time in the past. I guess Blizzard just hates me personally, which is understandable.

Nah I should of been 3 long ago but never got it itā€™s pretty evident some people never get it. I ainā€™t been sospended here in a long time should of done had 3 50 times over or more lol.