Forum trust level

You wait until you’ve appeased the forum gods.

1 Like

Ah my good buddy JSON. JSON was the best wasn’t he, with the hockey mask and the javascript.

so if you get an infraction you can’t get level 3? got ya.

Not true. Some folks in that big thread linked at the top say they’ve had infractions both in game and on the forums, and they’ve gotten TL3 back again after that.

1 Like

maybe you can but it would probably take forever to go off your record. I’ve had like 12 forums bans so theres no saving me.

People just wanna post memes on the forums. Let us laugh blizz and give permission too all.

1 Like

I can’t increase my forum level anymore because I’m restricted.

IDK… People can’t even be trusted to post sanely with text, and you want to give them meme-quality trolling tools?

bah its okay who cares for cat gifs. can manage to meme a lil with youtube links at least.

Yeah but is higher trust level really worth having to read that?

1 Like

I said scroll, not read. :wink:

2 Likes

I have some kind of magic immunity that lets me keep it indefinitely despite getting banned like once a month.

thats fair, who has time to read on these forums? Its all about the metrics baby!

1 Like

Like this… scroll to the bottom until you see level… it will start at zero and go up.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/Vizantius-benediction.json

holds up picket sign

#GifsForAll

1 Like

how do you know how many posts you have read? i think i disqualified the worgen thread by zooming to the bottom.

I just checked, and I got a suspension from the forum like 2 days ago and I’m at level 3 currently.

i got one 3 months ago still at level two. :frowning:

level 3 is a badge of shame to identify bootlickers :wink:

lose it asap when you get it!

2 Likes

You’re just mad because I wouldn’t lick YOUR boots.

hair flip

Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful, mooooo.

2 Likes