Forum trust level

I dunno. I just kept browsing and posting on one of my characters. Now I can post gifs and stuff.

Meanwhile, this character is a total stranger that may steal everything and murder your mom. So trust level is low.

2 Likes

cauz i lost mine again for silly reasons :slight_smile:

iā€™ll get my badge of shame back sooner or later just wait :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My trust in the forums has not increased at all since Iā€™ve been using them. I wouldnā€™t worry about it.

Meanwhile I stop posting for 3 days and lose it. :rofl:

Youā€™ll get it one day Bready :wink:

1 Like

Itā€™s a weird, opaque system.

If you live on the forums like I do, youā€™ll get trust level 3 in no time.

https://tenor.com/bP9E9.gif

i was suspended in 2021 and gained it back 6 months later :woman_shrugging:

Thanks. This is much simpler than that .json link thing.

1 Like

i havenā€™t lost the privilege to post gifs since my account gained access to the SL beta; iā€™ve had a few 72-hour silences since and didnā€™t get a TL demotion.

before the SL beta, i did get demoted to TL2 after forum silences were lifted.

Sorry for bringing this topic up from the grave but itā€™s the latest one I could find and I didnā€™t want to create a new one just to ask for things.

I have a concern about these requierements to increase your trust level.

So far Iā€™ve had more free time so I started working on increasing my TL. The issue Iā€™m having is that so far Iā€™ve reviewed more than 100 new topics and Iā€™ve taken my time to read each individual post but for some reason my Activity Page doesnā€™t track any of them. Itā€™s like I can get no progress at all.
Out of the almost 150 topics and more than 4k replies, Iā€™ve managed to increase my topics read number to around 10 and my replies read only a couple hundres.

So my main question is why itā€™s not registering my progress. Iā€™ve made sure they are all recent topics so Iā€™m unsure what the problem is.

Do any of you have any idea?

Mate, look at my activity. I donā€™t have it. Probably because i was suspended couple of times and permamently lost ability to gain it

2 Likes

I just find it so wierd. I even made a spreadsheet to keep track of all the topics and replies I was reading, making sure they were all within the 100 days old even trying as best to read only topics created in the last 60 days and even so it only register a couple of them.

Iā€™m trying to figure out what Iā€™m doing wrong.

Youā€™ve got way too much time on your hands.

5 Likes

Donā€™t bother with it. Itā€™s too easy for it to drop by getting flagged. Even if a mod removes the flags, your account is still tainted.

1 Like

Yeah I knowā€¦ Iā€™ve been so extremelly busy but now that things are calm at work and with no problems to solve at home I was trying to just relax but I stumbled across the trust level thing and decided to increase it. One thing led to another and without noticing I was sitting in front of a big excell spreadsheet :sweat_smile:

Do you know what your trust level is at currently?

Yes. Iā€™m at TL2.