Forum Lock-Out Bug ----- Subscription Renewal Glitch?

While on the forums I went to post a reply to a comment on the thread linked below. When I posted the reply, my subscription expired. The post did not through, and I had to go renew my subscription. I renewed my sub. Once it was paid in full, I went to respond on the thread, and I am now locked out of posting on the forum thread.

I can obviously post and interact elsewhere on the forums.

Sometimes the forums have a mind of their own. If you haven’t yet, try logging out and back into the forums, and if that doesn’t work, you can change your password and that should do the trick.

It looks like your thread has been nudged over to the Website Bug forum, so it will be seen by the staff who can check into it being a possible bug.

1 Like

No luck with log in and out. Already tried that. Also did a character switch without luck.

That is odd, my apologies. At least it is notated here, so the folks who look into such things can take a peek into it.

In the meantime, should you want to give it a shot? You can submit a ticket, to get them to look into what is possibly giving you such issue with that thread in particular? This is the path suggested for people who have really any issue with posting on the forums, not just for folks who might have been sanctioned or in that vein. I do wish you luck!

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1968/ticket

1 Like

As an update, I noticed I also can’t make topics in various forums now. Yes, my account is active and paid. I can post in some forums, but not all.