Upright Forsaken Models - Overdue Character Customization ✓

Still holding out hope. Maybe when they revamp the Undercity or give us Forsaken Heritage armor they can add this in?

1 Like

Hopefully!

It’s heavily speculated with all the hints we have so far, that 10.2 is going to be Emerald Dream related, which makes sense for the whole new world tree storyline, that ends up also making sense to be the perfect opportunity for Night Elf heritage.

And I’d think that they would implement Forsaken heritage sets with that, since it’s the Night Elf “mirror” race, and hopefully some Undercity developments in tandem!

3 Likes

That is the hope and thing we suspect as well.

A lot of us are holding out hope to see Forsaken canon lore heritage armor based on their founding story - we are hoping for Lordearon heritage armor.

A few of us are holding out hope for a corrupted Lordaeron L as the new Forsaken symbol.

2 Likes

Yeah! It would also make such an elegant final epilogue from Sylvanas’ departure from the Forsaken, because it’s a great theme to reflect upon, and that’s quite fitting for a heritage questline.

Ugh, now I’m curious to see what they would come up with for the set, because the Darkshore ones were really great by themselves.

2 Likes

The Dark Shore ones were good, but they are not the heritage or founding canon story of the Forsaken.

The founding story of the Forsaken is the Scouring of Lordaeron.

2 Likes

Kind of annoying we still have to keep asking.

Just do it…

2 Likes

As an outsider who does 3d modeling as a hobby, it is kind of a big undertaking. There will need to be armor adjustments and more. Im happy to wait for it to be done right.

But…its been a long wait.

3 Likes

I hope Emerald Dream is a actually zone. I’m dying to see a Emerald Dream Zone instead of a dungeon or raid.

There once was a man from Nantucket…

I am ONCE AGAIN asking for upright undead.

3 Likes

Thank you so much, Blizzard, for actively listening to your community and effectively managing development resources in a way that has reinvigorated World of Warcraft via expanded character customization. It feels so good to know that the development team cares!

:dizzy:

2 Likes

Give them skeletal customizations! I want to be skeleton in armor, not a zombie. Madge!

2 Likes

“I would also love to see ones with shrink wrap skin. No muscles, just ‘skin and bones’, literally. I think that would look really cool.”

I know someone who could do it in about a minute, but he’s not human.

I am still asking for the upright undead. Please let me fix my spine blizzard.

8 Likes

I stillllllll want this. Pleaseeeee.

6 Likes

Still haven’t gotten back around to releveling this toon but please blizzard! Give us an upright stance!

4 Likes

At this rate I sooner see them removing the forsaken as a playable race then ever doing right by them again.

1 Like

“I would prefer they did NOT get rid of my Main Character.”

This and undead paladins pls

5 Likes