Forum Knights cherry picking topics to deconstruct the overall message!

Exactly! I feel like i was being a very good boy playing these private servers while i also stayed loyal to the retail version across my three accounts I’ve had. Most of the private server people won’t even lick retail in fear of it corrupting their saliva let alone actually staying subbed like i did.

I think the beta last till lvl 30. Let them speed level and maybe they will go do some dungeons or pvp, and at some point they will visit any capital. I will wait for youtube videos tho.

2 Likes

I’ve come to terms with this and i completely agree, but as I’ve previously stated. The way they choose the other 30%(Of course we don’t know the true statistics) is just awful. I have not just one, but two friends that are currently playing and they have been playing for less than a year.

<—04er and never unsubbed, play all forms of content, never plan to stop…VERY FEW people love and are as passionate as me about this game, even got my fancy wolf rider statue form blizzard still!
(i think i would be asmongold if he wasn’t a streamer and played female characters)

1 Like

I’m currently watching Sodapoppin. It’s so nostalgic watching him play again.

1 Like

If only ppl understood this concept. I dont support that trash

you’re a fool.

just a friendly reminder, even streamers that stream on other platforms also have the beta. I think that non streamers are on the server, But I’m convinced that there’s more streamers playing then non streamers. which makes sense, free advertisement, but it’s sad really.

1 Like

Says the fool on an alt. pops my bubblegum

Please stop calling them that. They create nothing.

How many people do you think are on the beta, 20?

My point is that they didn’t say they picked the non primary testers randomly. Like, ever, at all.

As an aside, for the vast majority of us that is the primary method of getting in.

You could argue that “primary” means the largest group of people will be chosen this way. That being a streamer isn’t something we all do, and this isn’t a “primary” way of choosing the majority of testers.

Honesty I’m not sure what the issue is. This has happened for every beta in the history of WoW. The early waves are big names and free advertising. They have never said they don’t do this, and as such they’ve never lied about.

1 Like

So you’re saying only 7 people are in the beta? You named 5 streamers.

The crying over not getting a beta invite is getting beyond pathetic at this point. The envy and jealousy over a beta test of a video game is stupid. You people don’t even want to test, you just want to play.

1 Like

They never said it would be random. Nobody in their right mind thought it would be anything other than this. Honestly I’m surprised MORE content creators didn’t get in.

they don’t need to have that much advertisement EVERYONE from 2005- and so on knew what WoW was dominating in the MMO world they killed a decade and was on a roll I would say the hype train is big enough at this point its just favoritism.

Content Creators that dont even play wow but have high viewer counts got in like my boi shroud

He didnt even opt in they personally invited him

Rip

Classic really doesn’t need anymore exposure or hype. 50k stream viewers doesn’t = 50k new customers. Using Twitch in any form as a metric is horribly flawed.

You cant explain to some of these guys MOST of these people are fanboys. No reason to give them any attention

I say ban the streamers just be for launch for streaming/playing from the private servers. they violated terms of services. Just playing from a private servers is ban worthy, and all of the streamers are saying how things are different from what they are on private servers. looks like more then enough evedance to bring out the ban hammer.

Have they said how many people are getting into the stress test?