Forum changes - do we need a forum wipe?

This would make account wide ignore easier and, hopefully, cut down on negative trolling.

Gru#1415

2 Likes

More or less.

As long as conversation remains neutral then all should be good.

1 Like

There was one before I believe someone told me it was in 2018.

I remember when you could post in the race section that’s where I posted the most until I got occupied with raiding. I also use to post in the druid section of the forums before the wipe.

Agreed, after the game system revamp everything will become irrelevant, outdated and non existent to continue present and past thread discussions on the game entirely itself.

Account wide ignores would be possible to implement this way as well.

I suggest those with mega threads with customizations do a copy/paste and save it to your computer so you can re-implement it with a copy/paste thread.

2 Likes

These forums are a haven for people who love a game, but have no people, and yet decide to talk for others. There is no hope for a reset, just accept it as it is :slight_smile:

Oh seeing that I’m almost through fallout 2.

1 Like

I would love to see a :exploding_head: animated emoji with several more animated emojis and a few worded emojis like these :dracthyr_a2: :dracthyr_no1:.

Also more WarCraft related emojis, I do love the Dracthyr ones.

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

3 Likes

Oooh that would be fun.

If a reset means more emojis and fun stuff like pictures I would be ok with that.

4 Likes

It hasn’t been designated as such, no

2 Likes

but there is no other one atm, right?

More pictures and fun stuff. 100%

1 Like

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Nooooooooo.

6 Likes

People disagree with me! It’s time for a purge!

5 Likes

hey if a person can post gifs and stuff built into the forum software without having to need tl3 and all the old threads are just locked for archive purposes I mean…

It wouldn’t be a bad trade off.

3 Likes

ill lock your dog biscuits in a uhm a uhm. woof.

2 Likes

Har har har lol

2 Likes

your such a cute adorable poodle.

2 Likes

Fox biscuits.

2 Likes

We need more Mechagnome emotes.

:robot: :+1:

2 Likes

The only thing a wipe would do is reset everyone’s post count and clear out the backlog of posts so the forum necromancers would have to take a vacation for a while.

Not much would change unless the wipe came with a major forum overhaul with new features. Like the account wide ignore, battletags and the downvote returning.

6 Likes