Forum changes - do we need a forum wipe?

No.

There’s no answer that can communicate this as clearly as No.

Actually, let me answer with a question: Is bigotry and hate, and attracting more of it to LGBTQ+ people, good for the forums?

5 Likes

that’s a question for blizzard, not for me.

No, that’s one directed to you specifically.

1 Like

as these forums belong to blizzard, it is blizzard’s decision.

No, state it please.

3 Likes

so, in your opinion, do you think the only forums we need are the customer support forums?

Nah, we actually need some stuff brought back like the 1 Eye Willy pet post.

Still waiting for that answer to “Is bigotry and hate, and attracting more of it to LGBTQ+ people, good for the forums?”

7 Likes

They probably are one of those

3 Likes

sorry, im not familiar with that - what is that?

This just sounds like a made up ‘reason’. ‘lead topics astray’. There’s no proof of this at all.
Don’t like the gif? Don’t look at it.

6 Likes

So gone are the “itll get rid of derailing and trolling” and now its just pure “get rid of gifs”?

Seems like yet another pointless thing to get rid of considering how long it takes to earn the ability to post gifs

Maybe they’re just jealous they never reach that point so they never want anyone else to have it?

10 Likes

Nope.

The worst thing Blizzard did was wipe the original forums. There was some real gold in there and it’s all gone.

Lock threads after 30 days of inactivity and move on.

4 Likes

this is an example i used previously in this thread.

Still waiting: “Is bigotry and hate, and attracting more of it to LGBTQ+ people, good for the forums?” It isn’t hard to answer, really.

8 Likes

Good chance they won’t answer like they refuse to answer every other question that has the chance to make them look bad if they answer it honestly

10 Likes

For real?
:pouting_cat:

3 Likes

9 Likes

As far as I’m aware, literally nobody ever said that.

But thanks for replying.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what we need, more bigotry and hate.

6 Likes