Forum Bans should carry over to In-Game Bans

Ban people like OP instead.

8 Likes

This is C tier bait

1 Like

I think there was only one time Blizzard banned an an account in its entirety for a forum violation, it was a quite egregious violation so I have been told.

i could believe it, like if someone dumped a persons rl details, and videos and stuff of them, the sort of stuff that would trigger an FBI response, could easily call for complete termination of a bnet account

I believe it had to do something with CP, but don’t hold me to that.

If you disagree that means the solution is at hand

Just reading this upsets me and I didn’t break any rules.

You should’ve put a trigger warning on this.

spoilers contained within! Click with caution.

Summary

[Spoilers] [Flaps] [Leading Edge Slats] [All Moving Tailplane] [Rudder Trim Tab]

2 Likes

Toutako you’re just on fire today with these threads

1 Like

As of now,I rethought of this and after one thread we should have this op. Circumventing an ignore is consider harassment and should be ban in the forums and in game. I changed my mind.

Ok if they ever get around to banning you for trolling in the forums can they ban you in game too

1 Like

Oh wait it is no longer Sunday

2 Likes

I think it does if the offense is big enough. However I believe the rules are more relax on the forums then in game. Now more so then ever before.

Vulgrïm for warchief!

Would you be willing to beta-test this feature for us

Nope can’t support this at all.

I think this would be a great idea honestly.

Every person is responsible for their account and the forums is just as much the person’s account as the game. They should be more vigilant about their account.

this thread is based

Or,

You could just use your own judgment and personally ignore posters you don’t like. Instead of calling for authoritarian bans across the board out of some misplaced sense of superiority that you seem to have.

I think Blizzard should immediately close the account of, and refund the money to, anyone that the community deems offensive!