Forum account suspended due to wow account being suspended

Hi, is there any way you can activate the other account I have associated with this e-mail for the forums. My main account got suspended due to the things going on in this thread - https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/suspensions-going-out-for-cache-abuse

If you cannot do this, I understand, but can you atleast remove my 3 replies/post for that specific post on this account which doesnt have an active sub? Or just add one additional reply count?

You can do that yourself, just add gametiime to that account.

2 Likes

You have three posts in that thread so I’m not sure how you think your actions in-game have affected your forum presence?

1 Like

this account does not have a subscription, and they have a cap of 3 replies/posts per topic for such accounts, which for this topic, is the 2nd reply

yeah, I’d rather not do that, since I did nothing wrong on the forums with my other account that got suspended in game?

There is a rule about replying consecutively, but you should otherwise be able to post, Druiser, you aren’t silenced. If you were, you wouldn’t be able to post here.

Can you not switch to your Nightborne Mage? I show you posted on that one about an hour ago.

4 Likes

oh i guess I had to refresh the page, cause it was stuck at the point where I posted consectively in the url, Thanks Vrakthris!

2 Likes