Forsaken & Nelf Ashen Verdict?

It would be interesting I think if rather than having them locked away forever with the Korkron guard, they had a little story arc that showed how much Sylvanas meant to the forsaken, the level of despair and cognitive disconnect her voluntary exit created. Maybe a quest line similar to the opening questline where you assist those (Voss, Redpath) who aren’t coping with their birth. This one could be about their second birth (life without Sylvanas) directed by Bannerbae, the first to cast judgement on Sylvanas, and literal gatekeeper of Orgrimmar.

3 Likes

I’d be 200% down for a questline like that. I’m just well aware that’s practically a pipe dream. While I’m dreaming it’d be awesome if it was like that Hillsbrad one where you got to talk to and then give quests to these NPCs before helping them out.

1 Like

Hell, the playerbase does that too. Granted, for far better reasons, I mean…

1. She isn’t real
  2. They love the character at her conception
  3. They think she’s going in an interesting direction.

But, for a Forsaken, I can understand. I mean… It might not be plain foolishness. Some basically worshiped her. She might be taboo now, but that doesn’t just immediately shatter years of admiration, and even dependence. They might come to their senses later on and realize they duped her, but… Eh…

Then again, they only say that if you were loyal to Sylvanas, which could imply some kind of conspiracy, or… Just that they know they can trust your character not to turn them into the gestapo.

I’ve always wanted to see moonkin in the Watchers again like in WC3 or just more that are friendly to night elves. Corruption has become really overused for them. Same for furbolgs.

2 Likes

Now why would we do that when we could have another orc and human team up?

1 Like

At least, in the Druid Order Hall you could choose to recruit some friendly Dreamgrove Wardens that were Moonkin.

1 Like