Forsaken ''Free Will''

We NEED to get Delaryn (and/or Sira) a yellow scarf :sunglasses:

not using vengeance for the night elves

I think vengeance is more fitting for Night Warrior Tyrande in this case

Saurfang.

I hope zappy doesnt become the Emily A. Stanton of BFA.

“No matter how dark de Horde gets, it will always be fami—”

1 Like

Like Horde honor?

That is not actually the case. While Blizzard did say that, it was only after the idea had been around for some time. So, that is not actually where it started. Blizzard simply saw the idea develop and Forsaken fans really latch onto it and incorporate it into the story. It is far from the only time. Blizzard has responded by taking community response to things and adjusting story to that. It is a good thing imo, as it makes the story more dynamic. But, the idea was around long before Blizzard weighed in. In fact, I am pretty sure they weighed in when they were asked about the discrepancies with Forsaken free will that had been at the front of a lot of arguments in the forums.

That said, “cornerstone of their society” does not mean that they apply it to any other society but their own. Kind of a ‘you can do whatever to the other guy, but if you threaten my free will we have a problem.’

Which is actually where some problems could come from the Derek situation. Forsaken in general are not likely to care about Derek himself. But, what is used on him could be used on any of them. And that fear could easily turn into something big.

The Rotbrains were “hunted down” because Darnell scouted their position and found out they were planning an attack on Deathknell. It’s probably a stretch to say that was any type of conditioning.

1 Like