Forsaken Catapult

You'd think they just had a sale on faction changes with how many 110s are reporting.

Blizzard, y u no regression test?
same issue
same issue. can't hit anything in stage 2.
Same issue here can't hit/kill anything but the mages and I can't leave the scenario either
Same bug here on stage 2. Can't hit absolutely anything.
Same, please fix asap.
Same problem here. Frozen/killed this 7th Legion about 14 times now... and I have 4 kills to show for it....

:|
Checking in to say same here.

Can't really progress until this is reconciled.
same problem
same here
same thing here, delete game now
Same here no obvious keyboard combo.
Its fixed now, I held both mouse buttons down and it worked just fine
Oddly, I couldn't do this on my DK (no hits against gryphons would register) but when I did it on this DH it worked perfectly. No clue what I did different.
Hold the right mouse button down to aim. But even then it is so slow to aim that the targets have moved. The battle mage is a total annoyance. More annoying is that this seems to be door way to the rest of the regions quests.

Get rid of the battle mage or make the catapult kill with less aiming. I hate these sorts of challenges.
I've had this problem for ages, on all catapults/vehicles i couldn't aim. i opened tickets but no GM knew how to solve the problem. im on a mac. its true that if you command click, you are able to aim that way with your mouse or trackpad.
Still an issue.
Still an issue.
still an annoying issue.
Yeah I’ve had this issue for as long as I’ve played WoW, which is about 9 years. Nothing I seem to do works.