Forsaken Catapult

Scenario Stage 2 The Eternity: Shoot down Skyfire Gryphons. The Forsaken Catapult on MAC will not move up or down. I have killed 7th legion Battlemage over 40 times (she freezes the catapult after about 2 minutes). I currently have 13/30 Gryphon kills. This is an impossible task without being able to move the catapult up or down.
Im running into the same situation this is taking forever is it suppose to not move up?
Same thing. The quest called "Bolas for Bastion" is pretty much the same thing.
same problem right now.. any solutions??
right now! catapult not killing griffins at all . please fix .
1 Like
Brah, you need to right click. So on Mac hold command + click.
3 Likes
this is a joke... nothing is shoot out of the catapult for me.. ?
Same for me, nothing shoots out of the catapult
This is the most frustrating "scenario" I've ever been in.
Not a SINGLE shot counts for me. Not one.
and I only get about 5 seconds before the stupid mage freezes the catapult.
Un believable.
FIX THIS PLEASE!!!
:-(
2 Likes
Anyone have a fix for this? I'm stuck. Catapult wont fire anything...
this is happening to me right now... no fix? no blue? nothing new i guess... ~_~
what do you do when they freeze the catapult?? this is riduculous..and when i can use it, can't aim the dang thing.
I also am having issue beating this
Still bugged ... seriously ....
So, I'm not the only one with this problem. I don't understand why they haven't fixed this.
still the same today... stupid quest ever
Took me a bit to figure out what people meant about right click - while *holding down* right click, move the mouse to aim. If you keep an eye out for clusters of gyphons it goes fairly quick. Once I figured out how to aim, I only had to kill the battlemage maybe half a dozen times. Annoying scenario but not too hard once you get aiming down.
Scenario Stage 2 The Eternity not working. The catapult shoots but cannot hit anything. Can usually do this quest by using the catapult 2 to 3 times after it freezes. I have done it many times but this time cannot hit anything. Killed 2 gryphons by luck. Please help
Same situation here. I can aim up/down left/right, I can directly aim at gryphons, but none count toward the 30 required...
Edit: This is happening in scenario 2
Same problem.