Former wow dev confirms blood elves to horde

They’re pretty morally corrupt when we’re introduced to them, though. Blatantly. Idk if you just wanna ignore all of that then you do you but at this point you’re the one clinging onto lines from Chronicles that don’t even contradict anything. The NPCs mentioned are real, btw.

1 Like

I thought it was already known that Blizzard wanted to give Horde a “pretty race” for a change?

Bro what, when did I ever use fanon.

The Warlocks? The people that are already fel associated even without that. And that again, have a wavy green line going from them to the crystal? Since that has to be feeding and not some sort of warlock thing?

It’s part of it, but Metzen statements from the time show that they were way more excited to give the concept of high elves the same kind of treatment they gave wood elves with the night elves.

2 Likes

The Warlocks? The people that are already fel associated even without that. And that again, have a wavy green line going from them to the crystal? Since that has to be feeding and not some sort of warlock thing?

Also the magister but yknow ignore that part ig.

Prove he’s feeding and not controlling it.

1 Like

Guess it’s up to interpretation then. I know what I interpret, and you interpret what’s convenient to you. Interesting that.

True, I gave several quests to back that up.
I was also talking about all Blood Elves, again.
That includes Kael.

I gave several quests to show this.

Also true, most High Elves are still banished from Silvermoon.
Either went independent or joined the Alliance.

Also true. High Elf NPCs in Stormwind during Vanilla, all the High Elf lodges associated with the Alliance in vanilla.

Their association with fel, yeah.

Guess not demons specifically, but you literally proved that with your own Chronicles source you just posted.

And my interpretation doesn’t actually contradict all the actual lore presented that only blood elves in Outland fed directly on fel.

Nope, only a couple lodges ever banished.

False, High Elves had mixed allegiance, as there were also High Elves added at the same time as the ones that like the Alliance who worked with the horde to have them kill Alliance troops.

Word of God has stated it was background fel radiation.

Yes, that they learned to feed off a Naaru and mana tap creatures (also the next page mentions them sending energon Mana cubes to SMC

2 Likes

Except those warlocks, who you admitted did. Who are Blood Elves. In Silvermoon. Fascinating.

They’re warlocks who are already fel connected, and again, show that they’re feeding and not doing warlock things.

1 Like

Bruh, you stupid?
I didn’t mean literally every single High Elf was a member of the Alliance.
No race is monolithic like that.

Okay? We agree then.

Okay?

1 Like

Why are you talking out of both sides of your mouth? Are they not feeding or are they warlocks using Fel since that’s a thing warlocks do?

I mean I guess you’re right with your first point though. There are no Blood Elves in Silvermoon who feed on and use Fel if you exclude the ones who do. Got a point there I guess.

I mean, and the lodges are friendly with the Alliance but their quest text is very much presenting them as not wanting to join either. There’s so few high elves and they’re split up so much, it’s nonsense to try and present them as a whole.

Which means that they didn’t consume fel, were just exposed to it.

I’m just saying we don’t know what they’re doing. Maybe it’s draining them, maybe it’s a training exercise for controlling fel energies. There’s no info on what they’re actually doing.

1 Like

So there might have been Blood Elves in Silvermoon who feed on Fel. Got it.

The original comment was putting forth the idea that there was no possibility of High Elves on the Alliance… I said there were instances of High Elves on the Alliance dating back to vanilla.

I’m sure they just had those crystals all over for giggles, and those NPCs using the lifesteal animation on them are just kidding around.

They were powering the infrastructure of the city.

They’ve told us what it was for over and over.

1 Like

I meant in the context of the NPCs using the animation on them.
But please, continue misinterpreting everything I say.

2 spots is not all over, and it’s not clear what they’re doing. But continue making up canon behind stuff that’s left vague in game despite ACTUAL DEV STATEMENTS THAT CONTRADICT YOU

1 Like

Well if you’re talking about this statement brought up earlier.

The situation regarding blood elf eyes is, in fact, extremely similar to that of the green skin of orcs: just being around heavy use of fel magic turned the eyes of the blood elves green. You could be the most pious of priests or most outdoorsy of Farstriders, chances are, if you were a high elf in Quel’Thalas or Outland following the Third War, you were around fel energies, and your eyes would turn green. Like the orcs’ skin color, such an effect would take a very long time to wear off. Fel magic works a bit like radiation in this sense; it permeates the area and seeps into anything in the vicinity. Anything near a source of fel magic shows signs of slight corruption, it just so happens that high elves and orcs manifest it in a very visual way.

This is just an explanation for why ALL Sin’dorei had the green eyes, even ones who would not of partaken in such a thing. Don’t see anything here to say that no Sin’dorei in Silvermoon used the Fel magic to sate their magic addiction?

Unless you’re talking about a different dev statement? The Chronicles thing you linked earlier doesn’t exactly state what you’re implying here either idk.