Forest Troll Race/Customization Megathread

If you’re just talking about the Revantusk tribe, then yea sure more ARs for everyone!

(What I mean about that first part is that I think that the Amani nation as a whole still pretty much hates the Horde for letting Blood Elves in, right?)

2 Likes

Two headed Ogres are a myth. Its really a gnomish ogre sitting on a normal ogre’s shoulder!

6 Likes

Indeed I am! I spent two hours writing the first post, it’s quite a good read imo, I suggest it :wink:

4 Likes

They’re onto us boys. Skedaddle!

4 Likes

All I can say, more choices the better!

7 Likes

I read parts of it. It’s just…very long. I’m also a gnome with a short attention span. Errr. Well 3 gnomes stacked on top of each other wearing plate.

3 Likes

I’d like that. Seeing them restored.

1 Like

The thing is, Zandalari druids get all their forms from the different loa. Raptor from Gonk, Pterodactyl from Pa’ku, Shark from Gral, etc.

The Amani only have four loa. A bear, dragonhawk, eagle, and lynx. They’d have to resurrect those three or give us three new of those loa, plus some to make my idea for druids work.

Salmon loa is a cool idea though :clap: :fish:

2 Likes

Could go the Darkspear route. Gonk through the dream gave them their start and sent them to take what he taught them and learn from the Cenarion Circle Druids.

Perhaps they could encounter aspects of their Loa through a more secondary or tertiary avenue.

2 Likes

I do kind of wish jungle trolls had more unique loa like the forest trolls, that way Darkspear could have some unique and cool druid forms too, like a tiger for cat form. A piranha aquatic form? That’d be cool.

4 Likes

We got the Tiger Cat… I’m thinking… basilisk bear?

The Bat for Flight is good.

Maybe make the travel form a raptor more like the Zandalari though?

Like the idea of a piranha for sea travel.

I heard some folk suggest that the Boomkin should be a bat ala the Zandalari pteradax balance form.

2 Likes

Aren’t green skin tones and tattoos and what not coming with Trolls in Shadowlands? Same as sandfury tones.

Yeah, but make it a different type of raptor.

Yeah, agreed.

I’d have to think about this one more, but agreed for now.

No, sadly. A lot of people thought so. I know my post is long, but the first few paragraphs show why they aren’t.

1 Like

Definitely a different one.

Its the only bear like creature I can really think of in the Jungles there… Crocolisk maybe? That is a tough one.

In either case. Forest Trolls should be a thing!

1 Like

Some armored croclisk would be really cool.

^^

Hippo tank form! They have janky teeth so it works!

2 Likes

They gotta put hippos in the Echo Isles and/or Stranglethorn then.

But my god, playing as a hippo and having a hippo loa would be AMAZING.

1 Like

Uh yep yep. It would definitely get my vote. lol

1 Like

I definitely love more Trolls

But idk don’t they despise the Blood elves? Lol

1 Like

The ones who live in Quel’thalas do, like the Shadowpine and chiefly Amani. What I’m asking for here is the Revantusk. They’re already in the Horde, have been since Classic, are strongly loyal, and live in the Hinterlands. They’d serve as an excellent counter race to the Alliance getting Wildhammer. Revantusk are to Wildhammer as orcs are to humans.

2 Likes