I haven’t been back since.

1 Like

I feel chastised!

We alllllllll had to play BFA.

NONE of us was ever given a choice! :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

2 Likes

because he needs to suffer just as we had to

1 Like

I would think if he played through BfA already he should have chrome time unlocked on other characters. Unless he made a brand new account. I could be wrong.

I rather enjoyed the questing and zones of BFA even though the story was a hodge podge.

The saddest part for OP is they likely don’t get to do all the warfronts, assaults and pvp.

Im guessing they can at least queue the basic solo island Expeditions until they ding 60.

If alliance they get to do Jainas little story. And also Drustvar! Which was a ton of fun. I really liked all the little zone stories and side quests which where all v wow relevant and are super Nostalgic for me now aswell.

Who really cares about the “main quest line” it hasn’t been good except for WoTLK, MoP (the best) and WoD and Legion (wow factor).

Chromie is unlocked upon getting a max level character, new players cannot skip to her. its meant as a “alternative” to players who’ve already once done the leveling process.

Its being removed soon I think.

1 Like

Yeah pretty soon everyone will be allowed chromie time. Including SL. Late summer early August me thinks or remembers speculation.