For the record I don't watch Dr. Who

But I think we ought to have a DID glyph that turns the mole machine into [googles Dr. Who Red Phone Booth] a Tardis or something that teleports rather than drills.

How the mole machine drills into the afterlife is still beyond me. Maybe it could also be the Castle from Count Duckula. You get the idea.

9 Likes

Dude

You don’t have to watch Dr. Who to know his phone booth IS NOT RED :rage:

23 Likes

Gnomish engineering is just quirky like that

And it shows you don’t watch it since the TARDIS is blue not red. We have a Timelord title and I’d never say no to a Doctor Who reference.

4 Likes

i mean if she ever got that thing working again it could definitely turn red

Why are people mad that I don’t know the color of the thing when the title of this thread said I don’t know wtf I’m talking about?

3 Likes

don’t mind them, whovians are very particular about their shades of blue

5 Likes

I should think they’d feel lucky to have a show this long running. I can’t tell you the number of shows I LOVED that didn’t make it to Season 3.

At any-rate, I don’t mind that it’s a technological transportation system, but you can’t drill to other planets. It’s killing me.

*cries in Firefly*

6 Likes

I legit cried when I read the Netflix Dark Crystal show wasn’t getting a season 2.

I’ve never watched a puppet show before but this was on a whole other level. So much love and care went into bringing those puppets to life.

I need to know what happens to Deet. Poor Deet, she was way too pure and wholesome for that.

1 Like

And it’s NOT A PHONE BOOTH

4 Likes

I mean technically it’s a police call box which would have a phone in it, so I gave the OP a pass for that.

But not for saying it’s red.

2 Likes

12 Likes

You don’t have to watch Doctor Who to know it’s spelled out “Doctor” and not “Dr.”

Sorry. No hate for fellow Whovians.

1 Like

Then why even ask for it? :stuck_out_tongue:

You mean the Transdimensial Accelerated Repositioning Dig Instrument System?

4 Likes

it’s both and I’m lazy

No I mean the phone booth.

I try to look at the bright side of things and Firefly was in a era where a lot of shows got worse the longer they stayed on. Maybe it wasn’t a bad thing to have 3 seasons and a movie.

Looks over at Community

Look what they did to my boy…

2 Likes