For the NO changes crowd

If I recall, Multiboxers participated in BGs after Blizzard disabled /follow in retail. They had to alter their playstyle a bit and somehow made things work. I remember watching Prepared running BGs in MoP. To this day, they are still running around in BGs.

Yup. The no follow can be for many things. Not just multi-boxing.

Trust me. If you ever want to be part of an actual discussion/debate thing: you need proof to back your claims up. I’ve been in many serious ones. And if you don’t bring proof: everyone will just ignore what you say.

I can look it up. Its not a ban, just that in live you can’t /follow is all.

There was a mechanic with a certain battlepet where you could interact with the brew it carried as a pseudo “follow”. I believe blizzard changed this as well, however this mechanic does not function in classic as the pet doesn’t exist making the follow impossible.

Any screenshots? Any change-logs? You are just making your statements look less and less believable with the “I believe blizzard changed this” statement.

Totally ignored fact that Multiboxer are still playing in BG in retail. Like I said, they are pretty savvy and will find a way.

Tell me how you post gifs. Does it require a certain domain for it’s URL?

ANd as for thoughts on it for classic…

Meh. . I don’t care. I’m actually always impressed by good multi-boxers skills.

This was TBC or Wrath, but we had a 10 man? Shaman mboxer that would do very bad things to us in the AV bunkers. I ALWAYS defend bunkers. . But when someone said whats his name is coming it was like. oh crap. .

Bend over and kiss your …goodbye

All you saw was chain lightning for days!! LIke sky rockets in the night!!

2 Likes

Really? Because I’ve been trying to find a single bg multiboxing video for bfa and can’t find a single one. All I’ve found is “Multiboxing pvp is dead” threads.

It’s a forum trust level thing. I’m at level 3, I can post links and images form outside sites. Something new with the new forums software Blizzard is using. I checked your status, you are at level 2 right now.

Shaman boxers was always fun to watch. Lightening EVERYWHERE and TOTEMS, TOTEMS, TOTEMS.

What does level 2 give me and how do I increase my level?

This will give you an overview. Oh, at level 3, we get access to a General Lounge forum too.

Thanks bro. So basically: I have to be a forums slave within 100 days.

Seems simple enough when you look at it, at face vaule thanks.

Pretty much. And you can lose level 3 status with inactivity too

Still not the way it was in Vanilla.

Also had a 5 man Dra Shaman team that would come into SW. His software was so sophisticated he could position his team into a pattern and cast chain heal. When it cast it made a star pattern.

Pretty cool stuff.

I try to dual box and I keep losing my follow. lol

1 Like

I know, RCR was not in vanilla too, but from all indications it’s gonna be used. A lot of the modern UI Battle net feature are gonna be used and they wasn’t in vanilla either. Classic =/= Vanilla.

2 Likes