For the love of god, let us send honor to alts

The dungeons and raids were excellent.

Except there was less of them. They fully admitted to just abandoning the expansion. No m+ either. No “expirmental season” :rofl:

I was actually just thinking about this during my car ride to get some food. We went from filling almost every slot on the action bar to maybe like filling half. Back in MoP, playing a class was like learning to play a piano, now all classes are very simple, probably too simple.

1 Like

Yes, the game was truly in shambles until keystones came along.

I mean it helped legion out. Didn’t help they haven’t innovated on the system at all until now. That’s also barely.

Regardless you like to constantly throw wod under the bus a lot despite it being mostly fine for PvP :roll_eyes: venrukis pvp mega thread came with legion PvP not wod.

It’s just so bizarre to see people looking back fondly upon Wod.

1 Like

Not that hard a concept to grasp. WoD was fine for PvPers.

Nobody here cares about PvE so it’s a non-factor. WoD was far from perfect. It suffered from scripted PvP, worsened CD trading, pruning from MoP, Ashran forced content, afk botting in BGs until the HB ban, etc.,

That being said, PvP gearing was chef’s kiss :pinched_fingers: WoD was the last expansion retaining some semblance of og playstyles before Legion’s awful class design overhaul. Specs in Legion were watered down and it introduced atrocious design philosophy and ??? talents, as well as the beginning of endless treadmill gearing, modifiers, and borrowed power – all of which has dragged on till now.

I’m more shocked that people (for whom it was not their first expac) look fondly on Legion, admittedly lowering their standards because of ‘accessibility’ trying to reinvent the mmorpg genre, as though WoW is instead a moba to simply q up. inb4 ‘muh progression’ – gearing was the staple in every prior expac.

Such a masterpiece that it was heavily botted to the extent that random battlegrounds were often more AI than human. Yes, I recall.

Honorbuddy got banned throughout the expac so this is a moot point. Anything else?

1 Like

no this is a wendys

Yep, do this till you have your honor gear capped out and upgrade all your conduits with flux. Once you do that, you should be geared enough at this point to be competitive.

Again, for pvpers, I don’t see why you think that. It was the last expansion that had a decent population for PvP. It was the last expansion I subbed and played for the entirety. I enjoyed tbc-mop more at the time, BUT I definitely enjoyed wod over legion/BFA/SL.

Also the difference between tbc-mop and wod for me was much smaller. BFA-sl are much worse messes. For PvE, but especially for PvP.

Why would you have 20k hp? You can buy a full set of gear in the AH or get those BoA items from the ZM vendor. Add In two legendaries and you’re about 100 ilvls more powerful instantly.

Lol right.

If the solution is get prep gear to get the prep gear to get the real gear, it’s a bad solution. The solution is just letting you buy honor bags like flux to send to alts.

This is a mmorpg. Gear progression is a huge part of that. It doesn’t even take that long. You can get a fresh 60 to the same power level, except sockets, in one to two weeks. What more do you want? Reducing the ilvl between brackets is cool by me, but this is what we have and there are ways to make the most of it.

Getting some real Bloomsday vibes from you. It’s 2022, their “grind it all!” vibe doesn’t work anymore. They would lose less subs and retain more players if you could actually play more alts. Nothing of value is lost by allowing players to send discounted honor to their alts. I’m fact, it would create less toxic BGs when whoever is in there gearing up doesn’t have to get ragged on for basically being zero help.

WoD was actually a really good expansion all around. It just had content drought.